NFL Network’s Week 3 Wednesday NFL Replay, Sound FX & No Huddle Schedule
Wednesday, September 28
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Houston Texans at New Orleans Saints
New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees threw for 370 yards and three touchdowns while overcoming two fourth-quarter deficits to lead the Saints to a 40-33 victory over the Houston Texans. The two teams combined to score 37 points in the final quarter, with Saints rookie running back Mark Ingram scoring the decisive touchdown. Houston quarterback Matt Schaub threw for 373 yards and three touchdowns.
- 9:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 3 – Includes Wired Sound of Bears’ Julius Peppers & Chargers’ Takeo Spikes
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league Week 3 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of Chicago Bears defensive end Julius Peppers, San Diego Chargers linebacker Takeo Spikes, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett and Minnesota Vikings cornerback Cedric Griffin.
- 10:00 PM ET No Huddle: Joe Theismann, Torry Holt, Willie McGinest & Jim Mora
NFL Network analysts Joe Theismann, Torry Holt, Willie McGinest and Jim Mora engage in a roundtable discussion on No Huddle Wednesday, September 28 at 10:00 PM ET. The four will discuss the following topics:
- Does Eagles quarterback Michael Vick have a legitimate argument about not getting the same calls as other quarterbacks?
- Are the first-place Buffalo Bills good enough to win the AFC East?
- Are the 3-0 Detroit Lions that good, or are the 0-3 Minnesota Vikings that bad?
- What is the legacy of late teammates Reggie White and Jerome Brown?
- Which 1-2 teams will make the playoffs?
- Preview of Week 4 matchups, including Patriots-Raiders and Jets-Ravens
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming on Tuesday and Wednesday begins at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week on Tuesday, and one 90-minute replay on Wednesday. Following the final game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 9:30 PM ET.