‘Inside Training Camp Live’ Provides Nine Hours of Live Coverage Daily July 29 – August 11 on NFL Network
NFL.com/TrainingCamp Serves as Landing Page for NFL Digital Media Content – Features 32 Team Reports from NFL.com Writers
All 65 Preseason Games & 12 Live Games on NFL Network – Including NFL Debuts for Jameis Winston & Marcus Mariota
‘NFL Preseason HQ’ – Airs Monday-Friday at 8:00 AM ET Beginning Monday, August 3 on NFL Network
Five Free Preseason Editions of ‘NFL RedZone’ Beginning Thursday, August 13
It’s time to get #BackToFootball.
NFL Media – comprised of NFL Network, NFL.com, NFL Mobile from Verizon, NFL Now & NFL RedZone – remains the go-to destination for football fans during the preseason, with comprehensive coverage of all 32 training camps provided by former players, front office personnel and reporters, all 65 preseason games – including 12 live games on NFL Network – and five free preseason editions of NFL RedZone.
Inside Training Camp Live & Training Camp Primetime – Wednesday, July 29 – Tuesday, August 11
Starting Wednesday, July 29 and continuing through Tuesday, August 11, Inside Training Camp Live hits the field at 10:00 AM ET on NFL Network, providing nine hours of live coverage each day. As teams report to camp and take the field for the first time, NFL Network is there to provide live look-ins at team practices, interviews with players and coaches, analysis from former players, head coaches and front office executives, and live reports from reporters stationed at various training camp sites.
With the Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota Vikings reporting to training camps early, NFL Network provides live coverage of each team Monday, July 27 and Tuesday, July 28 beginning each day at 3:00 PM ET.
On Inside Training Camp Live, hosts Andrew Siciliano, Rhett Lewis and Erin Coscarelli are joined by NFL Network analysts Michael Irvin, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Steve Mariucci, LaDainian Tomlinson, Willie McGinest, Shaun O’Hara, Heath Evans, Brian Baldinger, Charley Casserly, Michael Robinson, Mike Mayock, Brian Billick, Nate Burleson, Terrell Davis, Daniel Jeremiah, Solomon Wilcots and Curtis Conway to provide analysis and interviews as teams report for training camp. Also lending their voices throughout will be 14 NFL Media reporters covering all 32 teams and providing the latest news reports from training camps. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, NFL Media reporters Michael Silver and Judy Battista, and NFL Network reporters Tiffany Blackmon, Albert Breer, Stacey Dales, Jeff Darlington, Alex Flanagan, Kim Jones, Randy Moss, James Palmer, Desmond Purnell, Omar Ruiz and Steve Wyche will provide on-location reports from training camps around the league.
At 8:00 PM ET, Training Camp Primetime provides a recap of all the day’s action with on-location reports, expert analysis, and interviews with players and coaches. The three-hour Training Camp Primetime features hosts Scott Hanson and Chris Rose, and analysts Willie McGinest, Kurt Warner, LaDainian Tomlinson, Steve Mariucci, Nate Burleson, Michael Robinson and Terrell Davis.
NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp Live coverage features extensive on-location coverage of six teams, starting Sunday, August 2. The six teams featured are:
- Sunday, August 2 – Cincinnati Bengals
- Monday, August 3 – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Tuesday, August 4 – Arizona Cardinals
- Wednesday, August 5 – Dallas Cowboys
- Thursday, August 6 – St. Louis Rams
- Friday, August 7 – Cleveland Browns
Coverage of each team will feature live look-ins to practice, interviews with players and coaches, and team-specific editions of Inside Training Camp Live and Training Camp Primetime.
At 2:00 PM ET, Inside Training Camp Live: Fantasy Spotlight covers all of the latest news from training camp with a fantasy football spin, getting people ready for their fantasy drafts. Matt “Money” Smith, Michael Fabiano, James Koh, Adam Rank, Akbar Gbajabiamila, Marcas Grant and Elliot Harrison host.
A live edition of NFL Total Access airs each night at 7:00 PM ET.
With NFL Mobile from Verizon, fans on the go can stream all 65 preseason games on their smartphones when they air on NFL Network, including 12 LIVE preseason games. Plus, get all the latest news and highlights with live NFL Network 24/7. Live streaming content on NFL Mobile is available to certain Verizon customers only. For more information, including how to access, visit vzw.com/nfl.
NFL Digital Media Training Camp & 2015 Preseason Coverage
Not near a TV? NFL Digital Media provides further coverage as training camps get underway:
- NFL.com/trainingcamp, sponsored by Gatorade, serves as the landing spot for all of NFL.com’s 2015 training camp coverage, bringing together news, VOD from NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp Live coverage and analysis from NFL.com’s stable of writers
- Around the NFL writers will provide a daily ‘What You Need to Know’ from every day of training camp and the 2015 preseason, aggregating all of the latest news coming from all 32 teams
- NFL.com writers will visit all 32 teams throughout training camp, penning the ‘Inside Training Camp’ series, sponsored by Econo Lodge. Each writer will bring fans in-depth analysis of the key training camp position battles and a preview of each team as they prepare for the 2015 NFL season
- NFL Fan Pass – NFL Fan Pass takes fans beyond the field providing the ultimate inside access to the NFL. During training camps, fans will learn everything they’ve always wanted to know about their favorite NFL stars, including Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown, Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, Denver Broncos linebacker DeMarcus Ware and more in ‘What’s Up, Pro?’ Plus, meet your favorite team’s top rookies, featuring Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston, Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota, New York Jets defensive end Leonard Williams and others in the Rookie Confessional and Virtual Rookie Card series. For additional information, visit NFL.com/FanPass
- NFL Fantasy LIVE streams Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 4:00 PM ET, starting Monday, August 17 and continuing through Friday, September 4, providing all of the latest news and analysis as fans prepare for the upcoming Fantasy Football season
- Fans can sign up now to play Fantasy Football at NFL.com/fantasy, and find full 2015 NFL season fantasy preview articles and videos, including a comprehensive Fantasy Draft Kit
NFL Preseason HQ – Monday – Friday at 8:00 AM ET
NFL Preseason HQ airs Monday – Friday at 8:00 AM ET starting Monday, August 3 and airing through Friday, September 4. The two-hour NFL Preseason HQ is the ultimate destination for everything related to the NFL preseason, providing the latest preseason highlights, breaking news, developing stories and player injury updates.
Steve Weissman hosts and is joined by a rotating roster of NFL Media talent, including analysts Terrell Davis, LaVar Arrington and Daniel Jeremiah, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, Fantasy experts Michael Fabiano and Elliot Harrison, and host Erin Coscarelli.
All 65 Preseason Games on NFL Network
NFL Network remains the only place to see the entire slate of 65 preseason games, with games throughout the month of August. Additionally, NFL Network’s preseason broadcast schedule features 12 live games, beginning with the defending Super Bowl-champion New England Patriots hosting quarterback Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers Thursday, August 13 at 7:30 PM ET.
Additionally, NFL Network’s live preseason schedule includes the NFL debuts for the top two picks in the 2015 NFL Draft, Jameis Winston (Saturday, August 15 at 8:00 PM ET) and Marcus Mariota (Friday, August 14 at 7:00 PM ET).
Free Preseason Editions of NFL RedZone
Returning this year are five free preseason editions of NFL RedZone, hosted by Scott Hanson (Matt “Money” Smith hosts on Friday, August 14). The five preseason editions of NFL RedZone will be:
- Thursday, August 13 at 7:30 PM ET
- Friday, August 14 at 7:30 PM ET (hosted by Matt “Money” Smith)
- Saturday, August 22 at 7:30 PM ET
- Saturday, August 29 at 7:00 PM ET
- Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 PM ET
NFL NETWORK’S 2015 LIVE PRESEASON SCHEDULE
(All Times are Eastern)
Thursday, August 13
7:30 PM – Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots
10:30 PM – Dallas Cowboys vs. San Diego Chargers (joined in progress)
Friday, August 14
7:00 PM – Tennessee Titans vs. Atlanta Falcons
10:00 PM – Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks
Saturday, August 15
8:00 PM – Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, August 16
1:00 PM – Indianapolis Colts vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Friday, August 21
8:00 PM – Seattle Seahawks vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Saturday, August 22
7:00 PM – Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles
10:00 PM – San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals
Saturday, August 29
4:00 PM – Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
Thursday, September 3
7:00 PM – Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins
10:00 PM – San Diego Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers
* Live games on NFL Network will be blacked out in the participating teams’ over-the-air station markets. Re-airs of a non-sellout preseason game prior to the home team’s local over-the-air station re-airing the game will be blacked out on NFL Network in the home team market.
Complete Inside Training Camp Live Talent Schedule
Provided below is a complete talent schedule for Inside Training Camp Live for July 27 – August 11:
Monday, July 27
- Andrew Siciliano & Curtis Conway – Los Angeles
Tuesday, July 28
- Rhett Lewis & Marshall Faulk – Minnesota Vikings
Wednesday, July 29
- Rhett Lewis, Brian Baldinger & Ian Rapoport – Pittsburgh Steelers
Thursday, July 30
- Rhett Lewis, Michael Robinson & Ian Rapoport – Washington Redskins
- Willie McGinest – Dallas Cowboys
Friday, July 31
- Rhett Lewis & Mike Mayock – New England Patriots
- Andrew Siciliano, Willie McGinest & Ian Rapoport – Dallas Cowboys
- Heath Evans – New Orleans Saints
Saturday, August 1
- Rhett Lewis & Brian Baldinger – Buffalo Bills
- Erin Coscarelli & LaDainian Tomlinson – San Diego Chargers
- Ian Rapoport – San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, August 2
- Andrew Siciliano & Brian Baldinger – New York Jets
- Michael Robinson – Seattle Seahawks
- Steve Mariucci & Ian Rapoport – Oakland Raiders
- Cincinnati Bengals live practice
Monday, August 3
- Andrew Siciliano & Shaun O’Hara – New York Giants
- Marshall Faulk & Ian Rapoport – Denver Broncos
- Steve Mariucci – San Francisco 49ers
- Willie McGinest – Houston Texans
- Charley Casserly – Carolina Panthers
- Tunch Ilkin & Mike Mayock – Pittsburgh Steelers live practice
Tuesday, August 4
- Andrew Siciliano & Brian Billick – Philadelphia Eagles
- Michael Irvin & Ian Rapoport – Indianapolis Colts
- Steve Mariucci – Dallas Cowboys
- Nate Burleson – Cleveland Browns
- Charley Casserly – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Ron Wolfley & Kurt Warner – Arizona Cardinals live practice
Wednesday, August 5
- Andrew Siciliano & Brian Billick – Baltimore Ravens
- Michael Irvin – New York Giants
- Nate Burleson – Detroit Lions
- Charley Casserly – Miami Dolphins
- Ian Rapoport – Green Bay Packers
- Brad Sham & Steve Mariucci – Dallas Cowboys live practice
Thursday, August 6
- Rhett Lewis, Michael Irvin & Ian Rapoport – Chicago Bears
- Willie McGinest – New England Patriots
- Michael Robinson – Washington Redskins
- Brian Billick – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Charley Casserly – Atlanta Falcons
- Andrew Siciliano – St. Louis Rams live practice
Friday, August 7
- Rhett Lewis, Kurt Warner & Ian Rapoport – Tennessee Titans
- LaDainian Tomlinson – Kansas City Chiefs
- Charley Casserly – Jacksonville Jaguars
- Solomon Wilcots & Mike Mayock – Cleveland Browns live practice
Saturday, August 8
- Rhett Lewis & Terrell Davis – Denver Broncos
- Alex Flanagan & Daniel Jeremiah – San Diego Chargers
- Mike Mayock – Philadelphia Eagles
Monday, August 10
- Rhett Lewis & Brian Baldinger – Miami Dolphins
- Michael Irvin – Dallas Cowboys
- LaDainian Tomlinson – New York Jets
- Willie McGinest – Seattle Seahawks
- Ian Rapoport – St. Louis Rams
Tuesday, August 11
- Rhett Lewis & Brian Baldinger – Green Bay Packers
- Marshall Faulk – New Orleans Saints
- LaDainian Tomlinson – Buffalo Bills
- Mike Mayock – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Heath Evans – New England Patriots
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Mobile from Verizon and NFL RedZone.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –