THE RICH EISEN THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
TO AIR ON NFL NETWORK
Features Hollywood Stars Bradley Cooper, Chris Tucker, Rainn Wilson, John Slattery, Eric Stonestreet, and Hank Azaria
Interviews with NFL Hall-of-Fame Quarterback John Elway and Minnesota Vikings Running Back Adrian Peterson
Airs Friday, November 23 at 10:00 PM ET
NFL Network will air The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special on Friday, November 23 at 10:00 PM ET, featuring conversations with some of the biggest names in the world of sports and entertainment. Eisen, host of the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning pregame show and NFL Thursday Night Football, will delve into a variety of pop-culture subjects in a robust, spontaneous dialog with his guests.
Over one hour, The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special will expand beyond the prism of the NFL as it welcomes in some of Hollywood’s most notable names from both television and movies:
- Actor and Philadelphia Eagles fan, Bradley Cooper – The Hangover I and II, and currently starring in Silver Linings Playbook
- Actor, comedian, and Atlanta Falcons fan Chris Tucker – Rush Hour, Friday, and currently starring in Silver Linings Playbook
- Actor and Seattle Seahawks fan Rainn Wilson – best known as Dwight Schrute from the TV series The Office
- Actor and New England Patriots fan John Slattery – best known as Roger Sterling from the TV series Mad Men, and currently starring in In Our Nature
- Actor and Kansas City Chiefs fan Eric Stonestreet – best known as Cameron Tucker from the TV series Modern Family
- Actor Hank Azaria – will review history of the NFL on Thanksgiving as the one and only Legend in the Booth Jim Brockmire
The televised podcast will also feature prominent guests from the NFL:
- Hall-of-Famer quarterback and current Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations John Elway
- The NFL’s current leading rusher, Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson
The entire conversation from each interview featured on The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special will be made available in the weekly edition of the The Rich Eisen Podcast. Since its launch in 2010, The Rich Eisen Podcast has developed a significant following, amassing more than seven million downloads. In addition to Hollywood actors including Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, Larry David and Paul Rudd, Rich has been joined by musical stars such as Madonna and Snoop Dogg. NFL stars Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, Aaron Rodgers, and Drew Brees amongst others have also joined the podcast.
The podcast version of The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special will be available for download on iTunes and available on the web at www.nfl.com.
NFL Network airs seven days a week, 24 hours a day on a year-round basis and is the only television network fully dedicated to the NFL and the sport of football. For more information, log on to www.nfl.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network and the home of The Rich Eisen Podcast.