Tuesday, November 23
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Houston Texans at New York Jets
New York wide receiver Santonio Holmes caught a six-yard touchdown pass from Mark Sanchez with 10 seconds remaining in the game to lift the Jets to a 30-27 victory over the Houston Texans.
- 9:15 PM ET NFL Replay: New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia running back LeSean McCoy ran for a 50-yard touchdown on 4th and 1 late in the fourth quarter to give the Eagles a 27-17 victory over the New York Giants and possession of first place in the NFC East.
- 10:30 PM ET Best of Sound FX: Mike Singletary
Best of the on-field sights and sounds of current San Francisco 49ers coach and former Chicago Bears linebacker Mike Singletary.
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 75-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
Both 75-minute NFL Replay programs are a part of the new ‘Field Pass’ block airing every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00-11:00 PM ET. ‘Field Pass’ takes fans inside the game like never before with exclusive NFL Films footage and sound. Following NFL Replay at 10:30 PM ET is Sound FX featuring a ‘best of’ theme highlighting an NFL great on Tuesday nights and a compilation of the sound from the previous Sunday’s games on Wednesday.
***NFL Network Special Programming This Week:
Thursday Night Football Features Bengals vs. Jets Thanksgiving Special: Thursday Night Football is back on NFL Network and features a Thanksgiving special featuring the Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets from New Meadowlands Stadium. New game analyst Joe Theismann joins Matt Millen and play-by-play voice Bob Papa in the booth with Alex Flanagan covering the sidelines. Coverage begins at 6:00 PM ET with the pregame show Thursday Night Kickoff Presented by Sears. Rich Eisen, Marshall Faulk, Steve Mariucci, Deion Sanders and Kara Henderson are live from New Meadowlands Stadium, while Fran Charles, Brian Billick, Jay Glazer, Sterling Sharpe and Kurt Warner provide analysis from Los Angeles.
Sound FX: Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets – Saturday, November 27 at 8:30 PM ET
- Exclusive one-hour “all-sound” show, enhanced re-air of the Thanksgiving Thursday Night Football game
- “We are planning to have 15 players and coaches miked during the game, including both coaches and the coordinators. We’ll have 60 people at the game, which is more than we use for a Super Bowl, and then we’ll turn it around in 48 hours and show it to you through the eyes of the players. It’s something you won’t see anywhere else.” – Steve Sabol, NFL Films president