Feature on the Kemoeatu Brothers on ‘NFL GameDay Morning’
‘NFL GameDay First’ Kicks Off Sunday Coverage at 7:00 PM ET
Sunday is ‘GameDay’ and every week NFL Network provides more than 15 hours of live coverage, beginning at 7:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay First. NFL Network’s coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning leading viewers into the early games. At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis of the day’s games, and at 7:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Highlights recaps the entire afternoon. At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final provides complete analysis on the entire football Sunday.
This Week on NFL GameDay First
Host: Melissa Stark
Co-host/Analyst: Sterling Sharpe
Analysts: Shaun O’Hara & Michael Robinson
Featured this week on NFL GameDay First:
- Players Only – Sterling Sharpe, Shaun O’Hara and Michael Robinson examine the race for first place in the NFC West between the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals, and discuss what Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is doing better this year than he did during their Super Bowl championship run last season
- First Tailgate – What is the key ingredient for a Dallas Cowboys win at home over the NFC South-champion Indianapolis Colts?
- Are Bill Belichick and Tom Brady the greatest coach-quarterback combination in NFL history?
- Has Jay Cutler started his last game as Chicago Bears quarterback?
- What will we be calling “Johnny Football” after his second NFL start?
- Which playoff contender needs the biggest “Christmas Miracle” to reach the postseason?
- Full highlights, analysis and reaction from Saturday’s doubleheader of Eagles-Redskins and Chargers-49ers
- Live reports from Kim Jones for Patriots-Jets, Aditi Kinkhabwala for Chiefs-Steelers, Alex Flanagan for Ravens-Texans, Jeff Darlington for Browns-Panthers and Albert Breer for Falcons-Saints
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news from around the league
- Picks for every game on Sunday
This Week on NFL GameDay Morning
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp & Michael Irvin
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Featured this week on NFL GameDay Morning:
- NFL Media’s Michael Silver sits down with Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett to discuss his long and winding road in the NFL
- Feature on the Kemoeatu brothers – Chris and Ma’ake Kemoeatu – which is a holiday story of love and sacrifice from former NFL rivals
- NFL Media’s Jeff Darlington examines the past two weeks for Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton
- Full highlights and analysis of Saturday’s doubleheader, and what they mean for the playoff picture
- Players Only – What is it like playing for pride?
- How will Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray be affected by his broken hand? Marshall Faulk had the same injury and knows the answer
- Why has quarterback Jay Cutler failed in Chicago?
- NFL GameDay Morning analyzes what to expect from Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton coming off the accident
- Will Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel bounce back this week?
- Did the Buffalo Bills provide a blueprint for beating Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers?
- How do the New England Patriots avoid an upset to Rex Ryan and the New York Jets?
- The Pittsburgh Steelers can clinch a playoff spot with a win. How do they get it done against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday?
- Santa Mooch makes his annual appearance to give presents to the NFL GameDay Morning crew
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest news from around the NFL
- Week 16 Bold Predictions & picks for every game on Sunday
- Live reports
- Albert Breer from New Orleans for Falcons-Saints
- Jeff Darlington from Charlotte for Browns-Panthers
- Alex Flanagan from Houston for Ravens-Texans
- Kim Jones from New York for Patriots-Jets
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Pittsburgh for Chiefs-Steelers
- Desmond Purnell from Dallas for Colts-Cowboys
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Kevin Frazier and Dan Hellie are joined by analysts Heath Evans, Brian Billick, LaDainian Tomlinson and Daniel Jeremiah providing 6.5 hours of coverage.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, along with Tomlinson, Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.
At 11:30 PM ET, Rose and analysts Sanders, Michael Irvin and Marshall Faulk recap all of the day’s action on NFL GameDay Final with game highlights, player and coach press conferences, post-game interviews and analysis of every game.
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –