FOX SPORTS HIGHLIGHTS – 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
NFL: America’s Game of the Week Heads to Lambeau Field
for Eagles vs. Packers
COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Big East Basketball Tips Off on FOX Sports Family of Networks
NASCAR: Analyst Larry McReynolds Calls Kevin Harvick the Favorite to Win the 2014 Championship Sunday in Homestead
#ICYMI: Wounded while serving our country, Joe Bowser would not let an amputated leg keep him from playing hockey.
SANCHEZ VS. RODGERS IN LAMBEAU; NFL ON FOX DOUBLEHEADER THIS SUNDAY The playoff race heats up this Sunday on FOX as comeback quarterback Mark Sanchez and the Philadelphia Eagles look for their third straight win as they face Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers (4:25 PM ET). Play-by-Play announcer Joe Buck, analyst Troy Aikman and sideline reporter Erin Andrews have the call from Lambeau Field in Green Bay. In Sunday’s early window of NFL action on FOX, the Seattle Seahawks visit the Kansas City Chiefs. Both teams sit at 6-3. Play-by-Play announcer Kenny Albert, analyst Daryl Johnston and on-field analyst Tony Siragusa call the game from Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo.
FOX Sports’ NFL coverage begins each Sunday on FOX Sports 1 with FOX NFL KICKOFF at 11:00 AM ET with host Joel Klatt and analysts Donovan McNabb, Dave Wannstedt and Randy Moss. On the FOX broadcast network, FOX NFL SUNDAY immediately follows FOX NFL KICKOFF at 12:00 PM ET with co-hosts Terry Bradshaw and Curt Menefee alongside analysts Howie Long, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson, insider Jay Glazer and rules analyst Mike Pereira. In this week’s edition, sideline reporter Andrews sits down with Sanchez to recap his remarkable performance last Monday in which Sanchez led the Eagles over the Carolina Panthers in convincing fashion.
SUNDAY, NOV. 16
GAME PLAY-BY-PLAY/ANALYST/SIDELINE COV. TIME (ET)
San Francisco 49ers at New York Giants Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch 25% 1:00PM
& Pam Oliver
MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, N.J.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Buffalo, Hartford, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, New York, Providence, Sacramento, San Francisco, West Palm Beach
Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston 49% 1:00PM
& On-field analyst Tony Siragusa
Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, Mo.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Austin, Birmingham, Boston, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Tulsa
Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Thom Brennaman, David Diehl 11% 1:00PM
& Laura Okmin
Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, N.C.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Atlanta, Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Raleigh
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Redskins Dick Stockton, Kirk Morrison 8% 1:00PM
& Kristina Pink
FedExField – Landover, Md.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Baltimore, Fort Myers, Norfolk, Orlando, Richmond, Tampa, Washington
Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers Joe Buck, Troy Aikman 84% 4:25PM
& Erin Andrews
Lambeau Field – Green Bay, Wis.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Fort Myers, Greensboro, Greenville, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, St. Louis, Tampa, Tulsa, Washington
West Palm Beach
Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals Chris Myers, Ronde Barber 14% 4:25PM
& Jennifer Hale
University of Phoenix Stadium – Glendale, Ariz.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Detroit, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle
PAC-12/BIG 12 DOUBLEHEADER COMES TO FOX
o Rice at Marshall
- FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (2:30 PM ET)
- Aaron Goldsmith, Brian Baldinger and Lesley McCaslin
o No. 4 TCU at Kansas
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (3:00 PM ET)
- Tim Brando and Brady Quinn
o Washington at No. 14 Arizona
- FOX & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (3:30 PM ET)
- Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Molly McGrath
o Texas at Oklahoma State
- FOX & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (7:30 PM ET)
- Joe Davis, Joey Harrington and Kris Budden
o North Texas at UTEP
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (10:00 PM ET),
- Craig Bolerjack and Ryan Nece
This Week: This Saturday, a Pac-12/Big 12 doubleheader comes to the FOX broadcast network, kicking off at 3:30 PM ET as No. 14 Arizona hosts Washington. In the nightcap, Texas heads to Oklahoma State at 7:30 PM ET. FOX Sports 1 has a pair of games, beginning at 12:00 PM ET as No. 4 TCU, who is ranked for the first time in the College Football Playoff Committee’s top four this week, looks to prove it deserves a playoff spot on the road against Kansas. Coverage wraps up at 10:00 PM ET with a Conference USA showdown between North Texas and UTEP. Over on FOX Sports Regional Networks, Marshall is one of three remaining undefeated teams in the Football Bowl Subdivision and takes on Rice at 2:30 PM ET.
FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREGAME HIGHLIGHTS ARIZONA QB ANU SOLOMON
- Network/When: FOX & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (3:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Host Rob Stone with analysts Joel Klatt and Dave Wannstedt and insider Bruce Feldman
This Week: Leading into Saturday afternoon’s Washington at No. 14 Arizona game, Rob Stone, Joel Klatt and Dave Wannstedt break down highlights from top games around the country and check in with Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Molly McGrath, who have the call in Tucson. FOX Sports college football insider Bruce Feldman goes 1-on-1 with Wildcats quarterback Anu Solomon, one of the Pac-12’s top signal-callers. Born and raised in Hawaii, Solomon models his game after Oregon’s Marcus Mariota, also a Hawaii native. Solomon and his Arizona squad are responsible for the Ducks’ only loss so far this season.
BIG EAST BASKETBALL TIPS OFF NEW SEASON ACROSS FOX SPORTS FAMILY OF NETWORKS
o NJIT at St. John’s, FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (7:00 PM ET), Justin Kutcher and Jim Spanarkel
o Northern Arizona at Xavier, FOX College Sports & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (7:00 PM ET), Steve Physioc and Tarik Turner
o Lehigh at No. 12 Villanova, FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00 PM ET), Scott Graham and Bob Wenzel
o Central Arkansas at Creighton, FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (9:00 PM ET), Mike Corey and Nick Bahe
o UT Martin at Marquette, FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (9:30 PM ET), Wayne Larrivee and Dickey Simpkins
o UIC at DePaul, FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (10:00 PM ET), Jeff Levering and Corey Williams
o St. Francis Brooklyn at Georgetown, FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (12:00 PM ET), Scott Graham and Ron Thompson
o Maine at Butler, FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (4:30 PM ET), Steve Physioc and Tarik Turner
o Albany at Providence, FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (7:00 PM ET), Brian Custer and Vin Parise
o Mercer at Seton Hall, FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 16 (12:00 PM ET), Justin Kutcher and Jim Spanarkel
o Chicago State at Creighton, FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 16 (5:30 PM ET), Mike Corey and Nick Bahe
o Maryland Eastern Shore at No. 12 Villanova, FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Monday, Nov. 17 (7:00 PM ET), Scott Graham and Donny Marshall
o Binghamton at Providence, FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Monday, Nov. 17 (9:00 PM ET), Eric Collins and Ron Thompson
o Long Beach State at Xavier, FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Nov. 18 (7:00 PM ET), Joe Davis and Bill Raftery
o Texas A&M Corpus Christi at Georgetown, FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Nov. 18 (7:00 PM ET), Scott Graham and Donny Marshall
o Drake at DePaul, FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Nov. 18 (9:00 PM ET), Eric Collins and Stephen Bardo
o Chattanooga at Butler, FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Nov. 18 (9:00 PM ET), Cory Provus and Dickey Simpkins
o No. 19 Oklahoma at Creighton, FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Nov. 19 (8:00 PM ET), Kevin Kugler and Bill Raftery
This Week: Another exciting season of BIG EAST basketball tips off across the FOX Sports family of networks on Friday, Nov. 14. FOX Sports 2 presents a doubleheader beginning at 8:00 PM ET as No. 12 Villanova hosts Lehigh, followed by an intra-city showdown between UIC and DePaul at 10:00 PM ET. Coverage on FOX Sports 1 begins Sunday, Nov. 16, with Chicago State at Creighton (5:30 PM ET), followed by doubleheaders on back-to-back nights, and a battle in the Heartland as Creighton hosts No. 19 Oklahoma on Wednesday, Nov. 19 (8:00 PM ET).
FOX Sports is home to BIG EAST basketball with more than 150 men’s games on the FOX broadcast network, FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports Regional Networks and FOX College Sports, including the entire BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Tournament from Madison Square Garden in New York City on FOX Sports 1.
FOX SPORTS CROWNS MEN’S SOCCER CHAMPIONS ON SUNDAY
o BIG EAST Men’s Soccer Semifinals
- BIG EAST Digital Network on FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (6:00 & 8:00 PM ET)
o Conference USA Men’s Soccer Championship
- FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 16 (2:00 PM ET)
o BIG EAST Men’s Soccer Championship
- FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 16 (5:00 PM ET)
- This Week: FOX Sports crowns a pair of men’s soccer champions this weekend with presenting coverage of the BIG EAST and Conference USA Men’s Soccer Championships. Beginning Friday, Nov. 14, the BIG EAST men’s soccer semifinals can be seen on the BIG EAST Digital Network, available to all users through the FOX Sports GO app or online at FOXSportsGO.com. The championship contest airs on FOX Sports 2 on Sunday, Nov. 16 (5:00 PM ET). Also on Sunday, Conference USA crowns its champion at 2:00 PM ET on FOX Sports Regional Networks.
FOX SPORTS LIVE – NIGHTLY NBA AND NHL HIGHLIGHTS, COLLEGE AND PRO FOOTBALL INSIGHTS AND ANALYSIS, COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEAD COACH 1-ON-1 SERIES NEXT WEEK
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, nightly (11:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Onrait, Dan O’Toole, Charissa Thompson, Jay Glazer, Joel Klatt, Matt Leinart, Donovan McNabb, Randy Moss, Petros Papadakis, Gary Payton, Brady Quinn, Bill Reiter, Ephraim Salaam.
- This Week: With the NBA season having tipped off, the show turns its attention to nightly highlights and analysis recapping all the action. Basketball Hall of Famer Gary Payton is back in studio each night, breaking down games. Similar to last season, extended hockey highlights remain an emphasis, and with the NHL season in full swing, Jay and Dan’s nightly packages remain a fixture. With the College Football Playoff having released its latest set of preliminary rankings, analysts Joel Klatt and Brady Quinn are in-studio breaking down the lists, while also forecasting some of the key matchups for another exciting weekend across the country. As the NFL enters its second half stretch and teams attempt to overcome the battle of attrition, nightly segments keep the audience up to speed on all of the day’s developments, including injury updates and timelines. Next week, the show turns its attention to the dawn of another college basketball season, and every night includes a sitdown 1-on-1 interview with a head coach from a major college basketball program. Florida’s Billy Donovan, Kentucky’s John Calipari, Arizona’s Sean Miller, Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan and UConn’s Kevin Ollie appear in succession beginning Monday evening.
FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICK OFF ROLLS ON
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday evenings (This week: 12:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Matt Leinart, Petros Papadakis, Joel Klatt, Clay Travis, Mike Hill, Todd Fuhrman, Bruce Feldman, Dave Wannstedt, Stewart Mandel
- This Week: College football coverage remains an emphasis during the week, leading up to Friday’s installment of FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF at 12:00 AM ET. The format features an hour-long programming block counting down the sport’s biggest stories of the week. The show boasts a stable of insiders that includes Bruce Feldman, Stewart Mandel and Clay Travis, who provide up-to-the-minute reporting and insight on programs from across the nation. Former players Joel Klatt, Petros Papadakis and Matt Leinart are also on-hand, joining longtime collegiate and professional coach Dave Wannstedt for game analysis and breakdowns as they count down topics from 10 to 1.
AMERICA’S PREGAME – NIGHTLY NBA AND NHL PREVIEWS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, weekdays (6:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Mike Hill, Molly McGrath, Kirk Morrison, Brady Quinn, Ephraim Salaam, Julie Stewart-Binks, Jenny Taft
- This Week: AMERICA’S PREGAME is the one-stop shop for all of the day’s information and updates from the world of sports. With both the NBA and NHL regular seasons underway, APG uses live satellite interviews from various sites with local correspondents and insiders who provide up-to-the-minute information on all of the night’s action. FOX NFL Insider Jay Glazer joins the show on Thursday to provide the latest NFL scoopage.
ENTIRE SEASON ON THE LINE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERS AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY IN NASCAR SPRINT CUP & CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES SEASON FINALES
As NASCAR prepares to crown champions across its three national series this weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway, FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Sports GO present 21 hours of live NASCAR Championship Week coverage.
With 20 NASCAR on FOX on-air personalities set to deliver the latest news and information each day through the conclusion of Sunday’s NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES season finale, FOX Sports 1 offers a comprehensive programming lineup highlighted by NASCAR RACE HUB’s live coverage of Wednesday’s Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship Press Conference from Miami, telecasts of 16 hours of live, on-track activity across the NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES, NATIONWIDE SERIES and NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES from Homestead beginning Friday, Nov. 14, and the live presentation of Friday’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season finale (8:00 PM ET).
One week after dominating headlines with their post-race altercation on pit road, former NASCAR champions Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski were eliminated from the Chase last Sunday at Phoenix, along with Matt Kensethand Carl Edwards. Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano and Ryan Newman advance to the final Championship Round at Homestead, with the highest finisher on Sunday crowned 2014 champion.
To put a period on the 2014 NASCAR championships, FOX Sports 1 offers complete post-race and championship coverage on NASCAR VICTORY LANE (7:00 PM ET) on Sunday, Nov. 16.
The Truck Series championship also remains up for grabs as the points battle goes down to the wire Friday night at Homestead-Miami Speedway. FOX Sports 1 offers live coverage of the season finale under the lights, kicking off with NCWTS SETUP (7:30 PM ET). Defending Truck Series champion Matt Crafton is one race from writing his name in the history books as the first Truck Series champion to win consecutive titles. He leads Ryan Blaneyby 25 points, followed by Darrell Wallace Jr. (-46), Johnny Sauter (-59) and Timothy Peters (-93). Crafton clinches his second consecutive championship with a 21st-place finish or better at Homestead.
Note: FOX Sports 1 offers coverage of the NASCAR Nationwide Series/Camping World Truck Series Awards Ceremony on Sunday, Nov. 23 (6:00 PM ET) and coverage of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Awards Ceremony onFriday, Dec. 5 (9:00 PM ET). Post-season coverage continues with NASCAR RACE HUB on Monday, Nov. 17 (5:00 PM ET).
LARRY MCREYNOLDS CALLS KEVIN HARVICK THE FAVORITE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEKEND
“I’d probably feel just as confident in my prediction if I drew a name out of a hat. It’s a tough call because performance is fairly equal among these teams, but I tip the scales toward Harvick. The No. 4 team has been fast everywhere. Joey Logano, however, is pretty good on the mile-and-a-half tracks, which may play to his advantage at Homestead. But I hear Harvick was very fast at the Homestead test. When he started testing for Stewart-Haas Racing last December, they were in a class by themselves, and that speed has held all year. He has won four races, but if you count the ‘almosts,’ there’s no reason he couldn’t have eight or 10 wins this season.”
JEFF HAMMOND SAYS RYAN NEWMAN HAS DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT, EVEN IF HE WINS THE TITLE WITHOUT WINNING A RACE
“Ryan Newman is the perfect underdog. He has done everything right, played by the rules and made the system work for him and his organization. The true measure of a champion isn’t always wins, but what takes to get yourself in a winning position. Being a purist, it would be a little frustrating for me if he didn’t win a race but won the title, but he has done everything necessary to keep himself in the hunt.”
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE FROM HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
NCWTS SETUP FROM HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (7:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Krista Voda, Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
- This Week: NCWTS SETUP offers a feature on this year’s championship contenders, Matt Crafton and Ryan Blaney; a flashback to last year’s season finale at Homestead; a look back at last week’s race at Phoenix; a lighthearted feature recalling the “night the lights went out at Phoenix” last week through the best scanner sound captured when the power went out before and during the race; and a feature focusing on Crafton and his close relationship with his crew chief Junior Joiner.
NASCAR RACE HUB
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Monday thru Thursdays (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Co-hosts Danielle Trotta, Adam Alexander and John Roberts; analysts Matt Clark, Ray Dunlap, Bob Dillner, Jeff Hammond and Larry McReynolds
- This Week: On Wednesday, Nov. 12, a special two-hour NASCAR RACE HUB includes live coverage of the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship Press Conference from Miami, featuring the four drivers competing for the championship, Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano and Ryan Newman, and their respective car owners. Bob Dillner reports live from the Trump National Doral in Miami. Also on Wednesday, Part 2 of Larry McReynolds’ sit-down interview with Steve Letarte regarding his final race as a crew chief at Homestead before moving to the television booth in 2015; and the final installment of “Chase War Room,” in which NASCAR on FOX analysts debate the four championship contenders and who will be crowned champion on Sunday. On Thursday, Nov. 13, Ray Dunlap reports from the NASCAR Nationwide Series/NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship press conferences at Homestead-Miami Speedway, featuring the drivers, owners and crew chiefs battling for the Nationwide and Truck Series championships; interview with 2014 NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES champion Chase Elliott, who clinched last weekend at Phoenix; Dunlap and Dillner report live from Homestead-Miami Speedway to update the day’s Truck Series on-track activity; and a “Crunching the Numbers” feature to determine who statistically is favored for the title at Homestead.
- Next Week: An interview with the 2014 Sprint Cup champion, a “Winner’s Weekend” feature with the champion and a complete recap of the championship battle on Monday, Nov. 17; full Homestead recap on Tuesday, Nov. 18; “Best of NASCAR RACE HUB” episodes begin Wednesday, Nov. 19.
NASCAR RACEDAY FROM HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 16 (12:00 PM ET)
- Talent: John Roberts, Adam Alexander, Larry McReynolds, Kenny Wallace, Jeff Hammond, Bob Dillner and Rutledge Wood
- This Week: A special two-hour edition on Sunday, Nov. 16 offers sit-down interviews with all four Championship Round drivers – Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano and Ryan Newman – and car owner Richard Childress; a “Chase War Room” roundtable discussion among NASCAR on FOX analysts, who break down the season finale and debate the four championship contenders; an essay voiced by FOX NFL SUNDAY’s Jimmy Johnson on the prestige of being a champion; and a “six degrees of separation” feature focusing on the multiple connections the four Championship Round drivers share. Adam Alexander, Larry McReynolds, Bob Dillner and Rutledge Wood are live from Homestead, with John Roberts, Jeff Hammond and Kenny Wallace in-studio in Charlotte, N.C.
MARK HUNT WINNING UFC 180 WOULD BE GREATEST COMEBACK STORY EVER, SAYS UFC ON FOX ANALYST CORMIER
The UFC makes its historic first visit to Mexico on Saturday, Nov. 15 for UFC 180: WERDUM vs. HUNT where Brazilian powerhouse Fabricio Werdum faces fan-favorite Mark Hunt in the interim heavyweight title fight. UFC on FOX analyst Daniel Cormier believes a Hunt victory could be an epic comeback story. “We’ve seen what Mark Hunt can do [with his knockout power]. If Hunt is able to win this fight, it might be one of the greatest comeback stories that we’ve ever seen in sports. He came into the UFC and lost to Sean McCorkle, and since then he’s gone on a run and put himself in a position to where he’s about to fight for the UFC championship. Mark Hunt is a great guy, and if it happens for anyone, it’d be good to see it happen for him. But I’m not sure he can get it done,” he continues. “You have a guy in Werdum who has improved so much in his stand-up that you can’t consider him just a jiu-jitsu guy anymore. He stood with Travis Browne and won in every form and fashion in that fight.” Follow the link to watch the complete breakdown: http://foxs.pt/1tUUKML
UFC TONIGHT PREVIEWS UFC 180 INTERIM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT, INTERVIEWS HUNT, VELASQUEZ, GUSTAFSSON, JOHNSON AND MCGREGOR
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Nov. 12 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Kenny Florian, Daniel Cormier, Karyn Bryant, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: On UFC TONIGHT, hosts Kenny Florian and Daniel Cormier preview UFC 180: WERDUM vs. HUNT and interview headliner Mark Hunt before his interim title fight against Fabricio Werdum this Saturday night. Plus, they also talk to injured heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez about his injury, Alexander Gustafsson and Anthony Johnson about their upcoming FOX headliner and raising star Conor McGregor. Helwani and Bryant add reports.
ON THE UTLIMATE FIGHTER, TENSIONS BOIL OVER, PLUS No. 3 TORRES VS. No. 8 RAWLINGS IN FINAL PRELIMS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Nov. 12 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Anthony Pettis, Gilbert Melendez, Dana White
- This Week: This week on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER, a group of Team Melendez fighters decide they want Tecia Torres to move out of their room. At a pool party, tensions between the fighters boil over. Then, in the final preliminary fight of the tournament, Team Melendez sends No. 8 ranked Bec Rawlings against No. 3 ranked Torres for a chance to advance to the quarterfinals.
UFC 180 WEIGH-IN SHOW: INTERIM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ON LINE
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Nov. 14 (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Karyn Bryant, Kenny Florian, Rashad Evans, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: The UFC WEIGH-IN SHOW features host Karyn Bryant, with former UFC light heavyweight champ b and former title contender Kenny Florian as analysts, as the 22 fighters on the card attempt to make weight. Ariel Helwani interviews fighters during the show.
UFC 180 PREFIGHT: WERDUM VS. HUNT PREVIEW
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Glazer, Rashad Evans, Kenny Florian, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: Host Glazer and analysts Evans and Florian preview the main card and prelim fights at UFC 180: WERDUM vs. HUNT. The three break down the exciting interim heavyweight title fight between Fabricio Werdum and Mark Hunt and other thrilling fights.
UFC 180 PRELIMS LIVE ON FOX SPORTS 1 FEATURE TUF LATIN AMERICA FINALS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 15 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Mike Goldberg, Joe Rogan, Jay Glazer, Rashad Evans, Kenny Florian, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: The two-hour UFC 180 PRELIMS feature four exciting fights including the conclusion of The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America, where Yair Rodriguez (4-1) faces Leonardo Morales (5-0) in the featherweight finals and Alejandro Perez (15-5) faces Jose Quinonez (4-1) in the bantamweight finals. Sixth-ranked women’s bantamweight Jessica Eye (10-2, 1NC) faces No. 13 Leslie Smith (7-5-1). Kicking off the PRELIMS, featherweights Gabriel Benitez (16-5) and Humberto Brown (4-4) face off. Watch the promo for the PRELIMS here: http://youtu.be/bbPjH7Pci-Q
UFC 180 POSTFIGHT SHOW RECAPS INTERIM TITLE BOUT, INTERVIEWS CHAMPION
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Nov. 15 (1:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Jay Glazer, Rashad Evans, Kenny Florian, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: Watch the recap of the UFC 180 interim title fight between Fabricio Werdum and Mark Hunt with host Glazer and analysts Evans and Florian. The group interviews winners of the main bouts and breaks down the most exciting action of the evening.
UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER: MEDEIROS’S HAWAIIAN ROOTS, GRICE’S BATTLE BACK, HALLS RIDE-ALONG AND CUTMAN HOUSE
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 16 (8:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik
- This Week: Hailing out of the west side of Oahu, Yancy Medeiros believes his deep Hawaiian roots have him primed for a fast rise in the UFC lightweight division. Next is a profile in courage, as former UFC featherweight standout Matt Grice battles back from a horrific car accident with the remarkable support of those closest to him. On the tough streets of South Los Angeles, UFC middleweightUriah Hall rides along with the LAPD and lends a hand to at-risk youth seeking a new lease on life. Finally, watch the extraordinary story of UFC cutman Don House, from his incredible 74-4 record as a boxer in the U.S. Army, to his ascent to become one of the UFC’s most trusted cutmen.
GOLDEN BOY BOXING FEATURES THREE RISING UNDEFEATED MEXICANS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Thursday, Nov. 13 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Rich Marotta, Beto Duran and Jessica Rosales
- This Week: Three undefeated Mexican fighters are headed to Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio, Calif. for GOLDEN BOY BOXING FIGHT NIGHT. In the main event, unbeaten former U.S. Olympian Joseph “JoJo” Diaz Jr. (12-0, 8 KOs) squares off with Mexicali veteran Roberto Castaneda (21-7-1, 15 KOs) who looks to test the resolve and experience of Diaz Jr. in their 10-round featherweight bout. Facing East Los Angeles’ Julian “El Camaron” Ramirez (12-0, 7 KOs) in the eight-round featherweight co-feature event, Tijuana’s Pedro Melo (11-5-2, 2 KOs) is a 26-year-old brawler looking to get back to the same form that resulted in a 2012 knockout over respected prospect Juan Jimenez. Scheduled for six rounds in the featherweight division, Diego “The Golden Kid” De La Hoya (7-0, 5 KOs) takes on Tijuana’s Ali Gonzalez (6-3, 1 KO), who looks to spoil De La Hoya’s perfect record. In the televised opener, the seven-foot heavyweight power-puncher Taishan (1-0, 1 KO) enters the ring for his highly anticipated second professional fight facing Michael Lane (0-3) in a four-round bout. Widely considered one of the most interesting fighters in the sweet science today, fight fans are in for a rare glimpse Taishan.
UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS GROUP STAGES CONTINUE THIS WEEKEND ON FOX SPORTS
- What: FOX Sports presents plenty of national team action as the highly competitive group stages of the 2016 UEFA European Championship resume with Match Day 4. World Cup Champion Germany, as well as Netherlands and Italy, are all featured.
- Network/When: Germany vs. Gibraltar, FOX Sports 2, Friday, Nov. 14 (2:30 PM ET)
- Serbia vs. Denmark, FOX Soccer Plus, Friday, Nov. 14 (2:30 PM ET)
- Greece vs. Faroe Islands, FOX Soccer Plus, Friday, Nov. 14 (2:45 PM ET)
- International Friendly: France vs. Albania, FOX Soccer Plus, Friday, Nov. 14 (5:00 PM ET)
- Austria vs. Russia, FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Nov. 15 (11:45 AM ET)
- Luxembourg vs. Ukraine, FOX Soccer Plus, Saturday, Nov. 15 (11:45 AM ET)
- San Marino vs. Estonia, FOX Soccer 2Go, Saturday, Nov. 15 (12:00 PM ET)
- Switzerland vs. Lithuania, FOX Soccer Plus, Saturday, Nov. 15 (2:30 PM ET)
- Netherlands vs. Latvia, FOX Sports 2, Sunday, Nov. 16 (11:45 AM ET)
- Cyprus vs. Andorra, FOX Sports 2, Sunday, Nov. 16 (11:45 AM ET)
- Italy vs. Croatia, FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Nov. 16 (2:00 PM ET)
- Czech Republic vs. Iceland, FOX Sports 2, Sunday, Nov. 16 (2:30 PM ET)
- Turkey vs. Kazakhstan, FOX Soccer Plus, Sunday, Nov. 16 (2:30 PM ET)
- Bulgaria vs. Malta, FOX Soccer 2Go, Sunday, Nov. 16 (2:45 PM ET)
- Talent: Host Rob Stone alongside analysts Eric Wynalda and Warren Barton.