Tuesday, November 30
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears
Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler tied his career-high with four touchdown passes as the Bears defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 31-26 to remain in first place in the NFC North.
- 9:15 PM ET NFL Replay: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta kicker Matt Bryant made a 47-yard field goal with nine seconds remaining to give the Falcons a 20-17 win over the Green Bay Packers at the Georgia Dome. Atlanta running back Michael Turner rushed for a game-high 110 yards and a touchdown.
- 10:30 PM ET Best of Sound FX: Terrell Owens
Best of the on-field sights and sounds of current Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Terrell Owens from throughout his career with the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys and Buffalo Bills.
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 75-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
Both 75-minute NFL Replay programs are a part of the new ‘Field Pass’ block airing every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00-11:00 PM ET. ‘Field Pass’ takes fans inside the game like never before with exclusive NFL Films footage and sound. Following NFL Replay at 10:30 PM ET is Sound FX featuring a ‘best of’ theme highlighting an NFL great on Tuesday nights and a compilation of the sound from the previous Sunday’s games on Wednesday.
***Thursday Night Football December 2 at 8:00 PM ET: HOUSTON TEXANS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
- Bob Papa (PxP), Matt Millen and Joe Theismann (analysts) with Alex Flanagan (sideline reporter)
- Thursday Night Kickoff Presented by Sears pregame coverage begins at 6:00 PM ET
- Features Deion Sanders one-on-one interview with Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick