X Games Aspen Kick-Off Bash Presented by Woody Creek Distillers Benefitting The V Foundation for Cancer Research and B4BC on January 27
Tickets on sale now
X Games Aspen 2016 will officially kick off with an evening bash in the exclusive X Games Athlete Lounge at Buttermilk Mountain to benefit two causes – The V Foundation for Cancer Research and Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC). Guests will be able to enjoy a cocktail reception in the X Games Athlete Lounge, opened to the public for the first time ever, and will also have a unique opportunity to mix and mingle with X Games athletes, indulge in hosted appetizers, listen to a live performance by HONEYHONEY, and partake in a one-of-a-kind silent auction featuring a photo and art exhibition entitled, “The 20 Most Influential Snowboarding Images of All Time,” curated for B4BC by NEMO Design.
All net proceeds to benefit The V Foundation for Cancer Research and Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC).
WHEN: Wednesday, January 27, 2016
WHERE: X Games Aspen Athlete Lounge at Buttermilk Mountain
TICKETS: A limited number of tickets for this unique experience are available here for $150. All net proceeds to benefit The V Foundation for Cancer Research and Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC).
- Entrance to the X Games Aspen Kick-Off Benefit
- One raffle ticket for a chance to win X Games Aspen VIP Platinum passes, a Marhar snowboard and other prizes
- Live Music performance by HONEYHONEY
- Hosted appetizers and cocktails provided by McKenney’s at the Inn at Aspen
- Opportunity to meet, mingle, get autographs and photos with X Games athletes
- One gift bag – premium items including a commemorative 5-by-7 print from the iconic photo exhibition, memorabilia from Marhar Snowboards, B4BC and others
- A commemorative credential for the evening bash
SILENT AUCTION: The silent auction will feature the “The 20 Most Influential Snowboarding Images of All Time” curated for B4BC by NEMO Design.
“The 20 Most Influential Snowboarding Images exhibition” will feature images of top pro riders including four-time X Games gold medalist Jaime Anderson, B4BC founding member Tina Basich, Megan Pischke, Jamie Lynn, Craig Kelly, Jeff Brushi and others, shot by pioneering snowboarding photographers including Bud Fawcett, Trevor Graves, Jeff Curtes, Dean Blotto Gray, Dawn Kish and many more.
- Woody Creek Distillers – presenting sponsor
- Boosted Boards – associate sponsor
- Marhar Snowboards – associate sponsor
MEDIA RSVP: If you are interested in covering this event as an accredited media member, please RSVP to email@example.com by Tuesday, January 26. Walk-ups will be subject to capacity.
Crystal Yang Edwards, ESPN Communications, 213-405-4401, firstname.lastname@example.org