Complete live and multiplatform coverage of the Group Stage starting on Tuesday, Sept. 15
The UEFA Champions League returns to ESPN Deportes, with exclusive Spanish-language coverage of six matches kicking off Tuesday, September 15 at 2:30 p.m. ET live on ESPN Deportes TV, WatchESPN and ESPN Deportes+. The 10-time champion and record holder, Real Madrid, leads the season-debut, while Manchester United returns to the UCL after a season away. The action continues on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. with radio broadcast of Roma vs. Barcelona, followed by Valencia vs. Zenit at 2:30 p.m. live on TV. ESPN Deportes+ carries six live matches at the same times.
Highlights of the 2014-2015 UEFA Champions League coverage across all ESPN platforms:
- 74 exclusive matches across ESPN Deportes television and broadband; matches will also stream live on WatchESPN.
- In addition, ESPN Deportes Radio will carry 29 exclusive matches on its platform.
- ESPN Deportes will also present exclusive Spanish-language coverage of the Final live on Saturday, May 28, 2016.
- Throughout the group stage ESPN2 will telecast ten live matches while ESPN3 will carry 50 additional live matches.
- Television play-by-play commentary will be led by the network’s renowned soccer experts, Fernando Palomo with analysis by Tato Noriega; Ciro Procuna with Roberto Gomez Junco; Richard Mendez with soccer legend Mario Kempes; and Omar Orlando Salazar with Leo Vega.
- Show hosts Andres Agulla, Ricardo Ortiz, Barak Fever and Alex Pereira join the action with exclusive news and analysis around the games on ESPN Deportes’ international soccer show, Fuera de Juego.
- La Previa ULC also returns on matchdays preceding the first game of the day with the analysis and commentary of Tony Cherchi, Ricardo Puig and Alex de la Rosa
- ESPN FC on TV, the definitive soccer news and information program, will air special post-game editions immediately following live presentation of UEFA Champions League matches on ESPN2 throughout the group stage.
- com features a special front page with the latest news and information, exclusive coverage of top 10 matches, special reports around the top players to follow, and match previews by correspondent Jordi Blanco. Extended recap and post-game analysis of the anticipated Real Madrid vs. Shakhtar Donetsk match by Paola Nunez.
- ESPN FC’s multi-platform global website and app will provide comprehensive coverage of this season’s Champions League. In addition to group-by-group previews and predictions, breakout players, matches to watch, big questions and more, ESPN FC’s roster of writers will cover the biggest storylines once the tournament kicks off. Writers will also be on site at matches across Europe throughout the group and knockout stages.
- Social interactions and conversations through the hashtag #ChampionsXESPN
UEFA Champions League This Week:
|Tues, Sept 15||2:00 p.m.||Roma vs. Barcelona||ESPN Deportes Radio|
|2:30 p.m.||Real Madrid vs. Shakhtar Donetsk||ESPN Deportes TV, ESPN Deportes Radio, WatchESPN|
|PSV vs. Manchester United||ESPN Deportes+|
|Galatasaray vs. Atletico Madrid||ESPN Deportes+, ESPN3|
|Paris St. Germain vs. Malmo FF||ESPN2, WatchESPN|
|UCL: Wolfsburg vs. CSKA Moscow||ESPN3|
|UCL: Sevilla FC vs. Borussia Monchengladbach||ESPN3|
|UCL: SL Benfica vs. FC Astana||ESPN3|
|Wed, Sept 16
|2:30 p.m.||Valencia vs. Zenit||ESPN Deportes TV, WatchESPN, ESPN3|
|Dynamo Kyiv vs. Porto||ESPN Deportes+, ESPN3|
|Dinamo Zagreb vs. Arsenal||ESPN Deportes+|
|Olympiacos FC vs. Bayern Munich||ESPN2, WatchESPN|
|UCL: Bayer Leverkusen vs. FC BATE Borisov||ESPN3|
|UCL: KAA Gent vs. Olympique Lyon||ESPN3|