GOLFPASS Original Series Provides Insight into Routines That Make Star Athletes, Entertainers and Business People Tick
Watch My Daily Routine Free with Complimentary 60-Day GOLFPASS Video Trial Membership
ORLANDO, Fla. (March 30, 2020) – Three new episodes of My Daily Routine, including a recent visit with golf superstar Rory McIlroy who shares the habits that have helped him ascend to No. 1 in the world, premiere today as part of the 2020 season of the GOLFPASS original series.
New My Daily Routine episodes available today:
• Rory McIlroy’s stature in golf has become such that not only does his top ranking make him one of the fiercest competitors in the game, but also one of its leading voices. McIlroy takes viewers through the practices that keep him on top of his game.
• Joining Nancy Lopez as one of only two New Mexico natives ever to play on the LPGA Tour, Gerina Piller didn’t take up golf until she was 15 years old – ancient by today’s standards. Now in her 10th year on tour, this star of the 2015 U.S. Solheim Cup team victory shows how she balances family, faith and golf every day.
• Old Dominion, an American country music band formed in Nashville, Tenn., broke into the country music scene in 2014 and was named Group of the Year at both the 2018 and ‘19 American Country Music Awards. Band members Brad Tursi and Trevor Rosen take viewers through a daily routine which – because they often wake up in a different city every day – often gets challenged, but one in which golf is always in the equation.
Other personalities featured in the new season of My Daily Routine include golfers Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, legend Gary Player; and former U.S. Soccer National Team and MLS star Landon Donovan.
My Daily Routine is an original GOLFPASS digital series where top golfers, athletes, entertainers and acclaimed business professionals showcase the daily rituals that keep them sharp and on their games. Daily diaries from personalities in the series’ first season include pro soccer superstar Wayne Rooney; multi-platinum selling country music artist Justin Moore; 2018 World Long Drive Champion Maurice Allen; actor and star of NBC’s The Blacklist Hisham Tawfiq, and more.
GOLFPASS VIDEO 60-DAY FREE TRIAL: For a limited time, GOLFPASS, golf’s only comprehensive digital membership offering everything golfers love about the game, is offering access to its vast library of premium entertainment and instructional videos for free through a complimentary two-month trial of the newly launched GOLFPASS Video membership.
GOLFPASS IS DESIGNED FOR TODAY’S GOLFER: My Daily Routine is included in a vast library of video content available exclusively as part of a GOLFPASS membership. Now available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland and Australia, GOLFPASS’ ever-growing list of additional perks and benefits also includes:
• PLAY: Monthly tee-time credit toward a round of golf at a choice of more than 9,000 GOLFNOW partner golf courses in 26 countries around the world.
• LEARN: In addition to original series like Pop-Up GOLF Clinic and Lessons from a Champion Golfer, GOLFPASS members also get access to an unmatched collection of on-demand instruction videos featuring many of the world’s elite coaches, including Michael Bannon (McIlroy’s coach), Sean Foley (Justin Rose’s coach) and Chris Como, and tips from golf legends like Paul Azinger, Nick Faldo, Gary Player, Annika Sorenstam. Also featured are golf-specific fitness and training programs, including Core Golf with Don Saladino.
• SHOP: Perks include 10 percent off TaylorMade golf balls and accessories.
• TRAVEL: Unlimited $100 travel credits at a selection of top resorts, and insider travel information and custom itineraries built from GOLF Advisor experiences at more than 10,000 golf destinations around the world.
• WATCH: Access to a vast video library, including GOLFPASS originals like My Roots, Lessons with a Champion Golfer and the Rory & Carson Podcast, featuring McIlroy and TV personality and host Carson Daly; as well as GOLF Channel’s robust video archive, which spans historic competitions, insight from golf’s biggest names and award-winning franchises like Emmy-nominated Feherty, GOLF Films and more.
Providing more of everything golfers love about the game, a GOLFPASS membership is unmatched in golf and available in the U.S. for $99 per year or $9.99 per month via GOLFPASS.com and via connected TV, iOS and Android apps.
-NBC Sports Group-