– “That may have been a Super Bowl preview.” – Michael Irvin on the game between the New England Patriots and Green Bay Packers
– “[Aaron Rodgers] is the most dangerous guy when he leaves the pocket.” – Steve Mariucci on Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers who was 24/38 for 368 yards and two touchdowns
– “[Aaron Rodgers] can zing it in there from anywhere on the field, but he can make plays outside of the pocket and throw these pinpoint passes anywhere, anytime. That’s how he differentiates himself between Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. He makes so many plays out of the pocket. That’s what makes him scary.” – Steve Mariucci on Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
– “The Packers defense stepped up. They really outplayed the Patriots defense. Usually [Bill] Belichick is the one who comes up with the scheme to eliminate your biggest weapon but it was the total opposite today.” – Deion Sander on the Green Bay Packers who beat the New England Patriots 26-21
– “Quarterbacks at home, high school, college, pro, sit down, get your pen and pad out, and learn from these two individuals. They are two of the best.” – Deion Sanders on Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady
– “I would start [Brian] Hoyer once again. Johnny Manziel is a great band-aid, but I don’t think he’s the solution right now.” – Deion Sanders on the Cleveland Brown quarterback situation
– “I’m a proponent of playing with the guy that got you to this position and to me it’s Brian Hoyer. He has gotten them in a playoff race.” – LaDainian Tomlinson on the Cleveland Browns quarterback situation
– “[The Cleveland Browns] are still in the playoff race. You cannot pull [Brian] Hoyer at this point.” – LaDainian Tomlinson on the Cleveland Browns quarterback situation
– “Even if [Johnny Manziel] does not start, I believe that he is going to be a part of the game plan moving forward to some degree.” – Marshall Faulk on Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel
– “This is one of the best defenses that they have assembled with Peyton Manning in Denver.” – Deion Sanders on the Denver Broncos
– “[C.J. Anderson] is going to be in the rotation because he’s a finisher better than the other two backs. Montee Ball brings an element, Ronnie Hillman brings an element. C.J. Anderson brings an attitude that they are going to need.” – Marshall Faulk on Denver Broncos running back C.J. Anderson who had 32 rushes for 168 yards and had a receiving touchdown
– “I like Atlanta because Atlanta showed me today that they can win and they can be dominant on both sides of the ball.” – Deion Sanders on the Atlanta Falcons and the NFC South playoff race
– “This [Blake] Bortles kid is going to be something someday.” – Steve Mariucci on Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles who threw for 194 yards and a touchdown and added 68 yards rushing in a 25-24 win over the New York Giants
On NFL.com the following video clip from NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final are available for viewing:
– Week 13 GameDay Express – Host Chris Rose and analysts Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin recap an exciting Week 13 thus far:
– Week 13 Let’s Go Primetime – Deion Sanders provides his top 10 performances of Week 13:
– Should Manziel or Hoyer Start? – Host Chris Rose and analysts Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin discuss who should be the starter in Cleveland:
About NFL GameDay Highlights
Every Sunday evening at 7:30 PM ET, NFL Network recaps the afternoon action with NFL GameDay Highlights. Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, LaDainian Tomlinson and Steve Mariucci provide highlights, analysis and set the stage for Sunday Night Football.
About NFL GameDay Final
Every Sunday night at 11:30 PM ET, recap the complete day in the NFL with NFL GameDay Final. Host Chris Rose and analysts Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders, and Michael Irvin put the definitive exclamation point on Sundays providing unlimited highlights of all the games, plus post-game press conferences, interviews from the field and locker room, audio captured throughout the day and expert analysis.
NFL Mobile from Verizon
With NFL Mobile, stream more live games than ever before. Get Thursday, Sunday & Monday Night primetime NFL games and for the first time, local Sunday afternoon games live on your smartphone. Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and NFL RedZone every Sunday live, exclusively from Verizon.
NFL Mobile is available to Verizon Wireless customers with a premium subscription for $5/month. Verizon customers can access live games and NFL Network included with the MORE Everything Plan. NFL Redzone is not included with the More Everything Plan, but can be purchased through NFL Mobile for $1.99/mo. For more information about NFL Mobile from Verizon, visit www.verizonwireless.com/insiders-guide/inside/nfl. Data usage applies for app download use & blackout rules apply.
– NFL MEDIA –