Brett Favre with Steve Mariucci
Cowboys TE Jason Witten with Michael Irvin
‘NFL GameDay First’ Airs Sunday at 7:00 AM ET
Sunday is ‘GameDay’ and every week NFL Network provides more than 15 hours of live coverage, beginning at 7:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay First. NFL Network’s coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning leading viewers into the early games. At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis of the day’s games, and at 7:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Highlights recaps the entire afternoon. At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final provides complete analysis on the entire football Sunday.
This week on NFL GameDay First
Host: Melissa Stark
Co-host/Analyst: Sterling Sharpe
Analysts: Shaun O’Hara & Michael Robinson
Featured this week on NFL GameDay First:
- NFL GameDay Morning’s Steve Mariucci joins NFL GameDay First from Brett Favre’s house to discuss if this is the week Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning breaks Favre’s all-time passing touchdown record
- Sterling Sharpe – the recipient of Brett Favre’s first career touchdown – explains when he knew Favre was destined for greatness, and how Peyton Manning’s career parallels that of Favre’s
- After a Week 6 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Michael Robinson breaks down the status of his former team, the Seattle Seahawks. Is it time to panic in Seattle?
- Shaun O’Hara takes to social media to find out the more impressive unit in Dallas this season: the offense or the defense?
- NFL Media’s Michael Silver’s all-access feature with quarterback Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals
- Live reports from Jeff Darlington for Bengals-Colts, Alex Flanagan for Panthers-Packers, Albert Breer for Saints-Lions and Steve Wyche for Seahawks-Rams
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news from around the league
- Picks for every game on Sunday
This week on NFL GameDay Morning
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin & Terrell Davis
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Featured this week on NFL GameDay Morning:
- Steve Mariucci joins Brett Favre at Favre’s home in Mississippi to discuss the following topics
- Brett Favre’s thoughts on Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning approaching his all-time passing touchdown record
- Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Peyton Manning are all approaching the age of 40 – how much longer can they play at a high level and any advice for them?
- Thoughts on being inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame next year, and thoughts on the current season for the Packers
- Who is the best young quarterback in the game today?
- Thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys’ 5-1 record and quarterback Tony Romo
- NFL Network analyst and former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Irvin sits down with Cowboys tight end Jason Witten for an interview
- Warren Sapp explains why the Dallas Cowboys defense is dominating
- Are the 5-1 Dallas Cowboys the best team in the NFL?
- Terrell Davis joins NFL GameDay Morning in-studio to discuss Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray’s quest for 2,000 yards and his edition of A Football Life airing Friday, October 24
- Marshall Plan – Marshall Faulk analyzes why Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray is excelling
- What are the biggest concerns for the defending Super Bowl-champion Seattle Seahawks?
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner breaks down the play of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
- NFL Media’s Michael Silver was granted unique access in meetings and the film room with Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton and offensive coordinator Hue Jackson
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest news from around the NFL
- Week 7 Bold Predictions & picks for every game on Sunday
- Live reports
- Albert Breer from Detroit for Saints-Lions
- Stacey Dales from Chicago for Dolphins-Bears
- Jeff Darlington from Indianapolis for Bengals-Colts
- Alex Flanagan from Green Bay for Panthers-Packers
- Kim Jones from Dallas for Giants-Cowboys
- Steve Wyche from St. Louis for Seahawks-Rams
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Kevin Frazier and Dan Hellie are joined by analysts LaDainian Tomlinson, Heath Evans, Brian Billick and Daniel Jeremiah providing 6.5 hours of coverage.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, along with Tomlinson, Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.
At 11:30 PM ET, Rose and analysts Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin recap all of the day’s action on NFL GameDay Final with game highlights, player and coach press conferences, post-game interviews and analysis of every game.
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –