‘NFL GameDay First’ Kicks Off Sunday Programming at 7:00 AM ET
Sunday is ‘GameDay’ and every week NFL Network provides more than 15 hours of live coverage, beginning at 7:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay First. NFL Network’s coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning leading viewers into the early games. At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis of the day’s games, and at 7:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Highlights recaps the entire afternoon. At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final provides complete analysis on the entire football Sunday.
This week on NFL GameDay First
Host: Melissa Stark
Co-host/Analyst: Sterling Sharpe
Analysts: Shaun O’Hara & Michael Robinson
Featured this week on NFL GameDay First:
- NFL GameDay Morning’s Kurt Warner joins NFL GameDay First to explain how Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning has been so effective for so long
- Michael Robinson breaks down how the New York Jets defense can slow down Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning like the Seattle Seahawks did in Super Bowl XLVIII
- Shaun O’Hara analyzes New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady’s bounce back performance against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 5
- NFL GameDay First examines who has the edge: Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant or Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman
- Live reports from Alex Flanagan for Patriots-Bills, Kim Jones for Broncos-Jets, Jeff Darlington for Packers-Dolphins, Aditi Kinkhabwala for Panthers-Bengals and Randy Moss for Lions-Vikings
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news from around the league
- Picks for every game on Sunday
This week on NFL GameDay Morning
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp & Michael Irvin
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Featured this week on NFL GameDay Morning:
- Michael Irvin sits down with former Dallas Cowboys teammate Herschel Walker to revisit the trade that sent him to the Minnesota Vikings 25 years ago
- A preview of NFL Media’s Mark Kriegel’s interview with Dallas Cowboys owner/president/general manager Jerry Jones discussing the Herschel Walker trade. Entire interview airs on NFL Network’s NFL Total Access Monday at 7:00 PM ET
- Steve Mariucci breaks down how New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady turned it around last week against the Cincinnati Bengals
- Michael Irvin leads an on-field demo on the matchup between Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant and Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman
- NFL GameDay Morning looks back at the three worst losses of Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning’s career – all of which have come in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Players Only – NFL GameDay Morning’s former players discuss if New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith missing a meeting is a big deal or not, and explain what it is like to play in a game when everyone is counting you out
- Are the 2014 Denver Broncos better than the 2013 Broncos?
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest news from around the NFL
- Week 6 Bold Predictions & picks for every game on Sunday
- Live reports
- Jeff Darlington from Miami for Packers-Dolphins
- Alex Flanagan from Buffalo for Patriots-Bills
- Kim Jones from New York for Broncos-Jets
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Cincinnati for Panthers-Bengals
- Randy Moss from Minneapolis for Lions-Vikings
- Steve Wyche from Seattle for Cowboys-Seahawks
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Kevin Frazier and Dan Hellie are joined by analysts LaDainian Tomlinson, Heath Evans, Brian Billick and Daniel Jeremiah providing 6.5 hours of coverage.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, along with Tomlinson, Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.
At 11:30 PM ET, Rose and analysts Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin recap all of the day’s action on NFL GameDay Final with game highlights, player and coach press conferences, post-game interviews and analysis of every game.
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –