‘NFL GameDay First’ is First on the Field at 7:00 AM ET
Sunday is ‘GameDay’ and every week NFL Network provides more than 15 hours of live coverage, beginning at 7:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay First. NFL Network’s coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning leading viewers into the early games. At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis of the day’s games, and at 7:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Highlights recaps the entire afternoon. At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final provides complete analysis on the entire football Sunday.
This week on NFL GameDay First
Host: Melissa Stark
Co-host/Analyst: Sterling Sharpe
Analysts: Shaun O’Hara & Michael Robinson
Featured this week on NFL GameDay First:
- First Tailgate
- Shaun O’Hara provides the key ingredients for both a Bills win over the Dolphins, and a Dolphins win over the Bills
- Stark Reality
- Melissa Stark examines three games which will feature matchups of starting quarterbacks who were selected with the number one overall pick in the NFL Draft – the first time that has happened in NFL history
- Sharpe Spotlight
- Sterling Sharpe breaks down three players who must play “Sharpe,” “Sharper” and “Sharpest” for their team to pick up a win in Week 2
- NFL GameDay Morning’s Michael Irvin joins Sterling Sharpe to discuss if Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson could be on his way to becoming the greatest wide receiver of all-time
- Preview of NFL Media’s Michael Silver’s interview with Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant, which will air on NFL GameDay Morning
- Live reports from Steve Wyche for Cowboys-Titans, Jeff Darlington for Falcons-Bengals & Aditi Kinkhabwala for Saints-Browns
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news from around the league
- Picks for every game on Sunday
This week on NFL GameDay Morning
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp & Michael Irvin
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Featured this week on NFL GameDay Morning:
- NFL Media’s Michael Silver interviews Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant:
- Bryant on what he regrets most: “I don’t regret nothing. It’s all about growing up and really just understanding; understanding I was young and reckless. Not reckless to where I’m just out doing crazy things – it was me not trusting anybody. I felt like everybody was out to get me.”
- Preview: http://on.nfl.com/1qPG3ZI
- NFL GameDay Morning looks back at Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant’s career thus far in the NFL
- Kurt Warner breaks down New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees to see if the Pro Bowl quarterback is starting to slip
- Who is more likely to turn it around – New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning or Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III?
- What is the biggest concern for the Dallas Cowboys?
- Is it too soon to panic for the New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs and Chicago Bears?
- Marshall Plan – A week after stating Cleveland Browns running back Terrance West would have a big game, Marshall Faulk highlights another rookie running back who will have a big game
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner analyzes what is wrong with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo
- NFL Media’s Judy Battista provides the latest on the NFL’s independent investigation
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest news from around the NFL
- Week 2 Bold Predictions & picks for every game on Sunday
- Live reports
- Albert Breer from Charlotte for Lions-Panthers
- Stacey Dales from Minneapolis for Patriots-Vikings
- Jeff Darlington from Cincinnati for Falcons-Bengals
- Alex Flanagan from San Diego for Seahawks-Chargers
- Kim Jones from New York for Cardinals-Giants
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Cleveland for Saints-Browns
- Randy Moss from Green Bay for Jets-Packers
- Steve Wyche from Nashville for Cowboys-Titans
- Steve Cyphers from Denver for Chiefs-Broncos
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Kevin Frazier and Dan Hellie are joined by analysts LaDainian Tomlinson, Heath Evans, Brian Billick and Daniel Jeremiah providing 6.5 hours of coverage.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, along with Tomlinson, Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.
At 11:30 PM ET, Rose and analysts Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin recap all of the day’s action on NFL GameDay Final with game highlights, player and coach press conferences, post-game interviews and analysis of every game.
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –