Phillies Games Ranked Top Three Programs in Primetime
2019 is Most Streamed Season Ever
PHILADELPHIA- (July 10, 2019) – The Philadelphia Phillies on NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Philadelphia+ and NBC10 are on pace to have the highest-rated season since 2012, and 2019 is shaping up to be the most-streamed season ever. NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com has also posted double-digit gains in Phillies traffic.
- Through the All-Star Break, the Phillies are averaging a 4.4 HH Rating, up +23% compared to their 2018 performance prior to the All Star Break.
- Among HH Ratings, 93% of Phillies games this season have ranked in the top 3 during the market time period, up from 84% a year ago.
- The Phillies season opener on WCAU earned a 10.1 HH Rating, the highest-rated opening day since 2013 (WPHL 11.5 Rating).
- The April 2nd game against the Nationals earned a 7.7 HH Rating on NBC Sports Philadelphia+, the highest-rated game on NBC Sports Philadelphia since July 2012.
- Through the All-Star Break, the Phillies are averaging 17.9K uniques and 842K minutes per game, up +144% and 102% respectively vs. 2018.
- 40 of the top 50 most-streamed Phillies games ever have taken place in 2019 including the 4 most-streamed Phillies games ever.
- April 3, 2019 (Phillies vs. Nationals) – 48K uniques/3.1M minutes
- April 2, 2019 (Phillies vs. Nationals) – 43K uniques/3.0M minutes
- April 9, 2019 (Phillies vs. Nationals) – 38K uniques/2.6M minutes
- March 28, 2019 (Braves vs. Phillies) – 37K uniques/2.0M minutes
On NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com Phillies traffic is up 59% over the same time last season.
The Phillies return to NBC Sports Philadelphia on Friday, July 12 at 6 p.m. when they take on division rivals Washington Nationals at Citizens Bank Park.
Phillies game broadcasts, plus Phillies Pregame Live and Phillies Postgame Live are available via live stream for authenticated subscribers on the new MyTeams app. In addition to live game coverage, the app provides comprehensive Phillies coverage from NBC Sports Philadelphia’s team of Phillies insiders, writers, and producers. Download the app here: MyTeams App
Phillies fans should follow @NBCSPhilly on all social media channels for exclusive articles, videos, podcasts and photos all-season long.
-NBC Sports Philadelphia-