Tuesday, September 25
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Detroit Lions vs. Tennessee Titans
Tennessee quarterback Jake Locker threw for 398 yards and two touchdowns as the Titans stunned the Detroit Lions 44-41 in an overtime thriller. The two teams combined for 46 points in the fourth quarter, with the Lions scoring 14 points in the final minute of regulation to force overtime. In overtime, Titans kicker Rob Bironas kicked a 26-yard field goal and the Lions failed on a 4th-and-1 attempt deep in Titans’ territory.
- 9:30 PM ET NFL Replay: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Oakland Raiders
Oakland kicker Sebastian Janikowski kicked a 43-yard field goal on the last play of the game to give Raiders head coach Dennis Allen his first career win 34-31. The Raiders scored the final 13 points of the game after entering the fourth quarter trailing 31-21. Carson Palmer hit Denarius Moore for a six-yard touchdown pass to start the Raiders’ comeback and Janikowski kicked a 32-yard field goal with 6:30 left to tie the game, setting up the last minute heroics.
Wednesday, September 26
- 9:00 PM ET NFL Replay: New England Patriots vs. Baltimore Ravens
Baltimore kicker Justin Tucker kicked a 27-yard field goal as time expired to give the Ravens a 31-30 victory over the New England Patriots in a rematch of last season’s AFC Championship Game. Torrey Smith had six receptions for 127 yards and two touchdowns in the winning effort. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 28 of 41 attempts for 335 yards and a touchdown for the Patriots.
- 10:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 3 – Includes Wired Sound of Bears’ Brandon Marshall & Cardinals’ Adrian Wilson
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 3 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall, St. Louis Rams defensive end Robert Quinn, Arizona Cardinals safety Adrian Wilson and Miami Dolphins wide receiver Devone Bess.
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming begins on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week. On Wednesday, one 90-minute replay airs at 9:30 PM ET following NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life which airs at 8:00 PM ET. Following the game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 10:30 PM ET.
***NFL Network Special Programming This Week:
Tom Coughlin: A Football Life – Wednesday, September 26 at 8:00 PM ET
- NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life continues with a profile of the two-time Super Bowl-winning head coach of the New York Giants, Tom Coughlin. Premiering Wednesday, September 26 at 8:00 PM ET, Tom Coughlin: A Football Life explores the fiery and detail-oriented head coach on the field, and the compassionate and doting husband, father, grandfather and friend away from the game.
A trailer of Tom Coughlin: A Football Life, is available here: