NFL Network’s Week 11 NFL Replay & Sound FX Schedule
Tuesday, November 20
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson caught a screen pass from quarterback Matt Schaub and outraced the Jacksonville Jaguars defense for a 48-yard, game-winning touchdown reception with just 2:01 remaining in overtime in a 43-37 win. The connection from Schaub to Johnson capped a career day for the duo. Schaub threw for 527 yards and five touchdowns while Johnson caught 14 passes for 273 yards. The Texans victory overshadowed an impressive effort by Jaguars backup quarterback Chad Henne who came off the bench to throw for 354 yards and four touchdowns:
- 9:30 PM ET NFL Replay: Cleveland Browns vs. Dallas Cowboys
After a 17-yard touchdown pass from Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden to tight end Ben Watson gave the Browns a 20-17 lead with one minute and seven seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, Dallas quarterback Tony Romo lead the Cowboys on an eight play, 66-yard drive resulting in a field goal by kicker Dan Bailey with six seconds to go to force overtime. After trading punts in overtime, Romo, once again, led a seven play, 28-yard drive and Bailey kicked a 38-yard field goal to give the Cowboys a 23-20 victory. Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant had his most productive game of the season, eclipsing 145 yards receiving on 12 catches:
Wednesday, November 21
- 9:00 PM ET NFL Replay: San Diego Chargers vs. Denver Broncos
Denver quarterback Peyton Manning threw for 270 yards and three touchdowns leading the Broncos to a 30-23 divisional victory over the San Diego Chargers. Manning used a plethora of weapons in his passing attack as eight Broncos had at least two receptions. Defensively, Broncos linebacker Von Miller had three sacks and forced two fumbles:
- 10:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 11 – Includes Wired Sound of Patriots’ Bill Belichick and Falcons’ Matt Ryan
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 11 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan, and Washington Redskins tackle Trent Williams
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming begins on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week. On Wednesday, one 90-minute replay airs at 9:30 PM ET following NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life which airs at 8:00 PM ET. Following the game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 10:30 PM ET.
***NFL Network Special Programming This Week:
John Riggins: A Football Life – Wednesday, November 21 at 8:00 PM ET
- NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life continues this week with a profile of the Hall of Fame running back John Riggins. Premiering Wednesday, November 21 at 8:00 PM ET, John Riggins: A Football Life explores the life of the running back known as ‘the Diesel,’ from his upbringing in Centralia, Kansas, to his NFL career with the Washington Redskins and New York Jets, and the colorful personality he was known and loved for.
A look back at a 2007 feature on John Riggins is available here:
NFL GameDay Morning Thanksgiving edition – Thursday, November 22 at 10:00 AM ET
- At 10:00 AM ET on Thursday, November 22, host Rich Eisen and analysts Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin bring you a special Thanksgiving edition of NFL GameDay Morning. Leading you up to a trio of NFL games, the NFL GameDay Morning crew examines the impact of Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, the chances the Dallas Cowboys have to win the NFC East and the renewal of the New York Jets-New England Patriots rivalry.
The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special to air on the NFL Network – Friday, November 23 at 10:00 PM ET
- NFL Network will air The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special on Friday, November 23 at 10:00 PM ET, featuring conversations with some of the biggest names in the world of sports and entertainment. Eisen, host of the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning pregame show and NFL Thursday Night Football, will delve into a variety of pop-culture subjects in a robust, spontaneous dialogue with his guests. Guests include Bradley Cooper, Chris Tucker, Rainn Wilson, John Slattery, Eric Stonestreet, Hank Azaria, John Elway, and Adrian Peterson.
For more information on The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special: