‘NFL Draft LIVE’ is Only Place to See Every Single Pick Rounds 4 – 7 Saturday, May 2
Follow Every Pick with NFL.com’s Draft Tracker
Live Coverage on NFL Network at 12 Noon ET
NFL Media provides comprehensive and exclusive options to view Rounds 4 – 7 of the 2015 NFL Draft Saturday, May 2 beginning at 12 Noon ET.
NFL Draft LIVE Presented by Courtyard is the only place to see the announcement of every single pick made during Rounds 4 – 7. NFL Draft LIVE streams on NFL.com, NFL Mobile from Verizon, NFL Now and Yahoo! Sports, as well as connected TV devices such as Xbox One, and on desktop and tablet devices. Host Matt “Money” Smith anchors the coverage alongside NFL Media Draft analyst Lance Zierlein and a rotation of NFL Network analysts.
Additionally, NFL.com’s Draft Tracker allows fans to follow every pick from any device on the go, including analysis of each selection.
All of NFL Network’s coverage of the Draft will be available digitally across platforms. NFL Mobile from Verizon offers Verizon Wireless customers the exclusive ability to stream every pick from every round LIVE on smartphones. Access is included at no extra charge with The More Everything Plan from Verizon. Customers not on The More Everything Plan can subscribe to NFL Mobile Premium for $5/month.* Additionally, streaming on tablets, PCs and Xbox One and 360 is available through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/Watch) for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Xbox One users can watch every second of the Draft live on the big screen through the NFL App for Xbox One by authenticating into NFL Network. The app is free to download and features additional, unique insight into the Draft such as ‘Road to the Draft’ timelines for top prospects, live polling with experts and other Xbox users, real time draft tracking and video player cards for top prospects.
*For more information about NFL Mobile from Verizon access, visit your app store or vzw.com/nfl. Data usage applies for app download and use.
After the 2015 NFL Draft concludes, NFL.com provides coverage of the top undrafted free agent signings and ‘Quick Snap’ draft grades for all 32 teams.
NFL Network’s coverage of Rounds 4 – 7 of the 2015 NFL Draft kicks off Saturday at 12 Noon ET from Grant Park in Chicago. Host Rich Eisen anchors the coverage alongside Mike Mayock, Charles Davis and Daniel Jeremiah. From Draft Town, host Melissa Stark is joined by Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald and University of Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema, while NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news and reports.
DRAFT – DAY 3 – PICK LOCATIONS
- ATLANTA: College Football Hall of Fame
- ARIZONA: Great Lawn @ Sportsman’s Park – University of Phoenix Stadium
- BALTIMORE: Ravens Owings Mills Training Facility
- BUFFALO: Ralph Wilson Stadium
- CAROLINA: Team Facility
- CHICAGO: Selection Square from Draft Town
- CINCINNATI: Paul Brown Stadium
- CLEVELAND: Practice Facility
- DALLAS: AT&T Stadium
- DENVER: Dove Valley Headquarters
- DETROIT: Lions Practice Facility
- GREEN BAY: Evolution (restaurant)
- HOUSTON: Houston Texans Grille (restaurant)
- INDIANAPOLIS: Colts Training Facility
- JACKSONVILLE: EverBank Field (Jacksonville) and Tower Bridge TV Studios (London)
- KANSAS CITY: Arrowhead Stadium
- MIAMI: Dolphins Facility
- MINNESOTA: Sales Preview Center
- NEW ENGLAND: CBS Scene (restaurant)
- NEW ORLEANS: New Orleans Practice Facility
- NEW YORK GIANTS: MetLife Stadium
- NEW YORK JETS: Jets Training Facility
- OAKLAND: Travis Air Force Base
- PHILADELPHIA: NovaCare Complex
- PITTSBURGH: Heinz Field
- LOUIS: Rams Park
- SAN DIEGO: Chargers Practice Facility
- SAN FRANCISCO: Levi’s Stadium
- SEATTLE: Joint Base Lewis McChord
- TAMPA BAY: One Buccaneer Place
- TENNESSEE: Tennessee Military Dept. Headquarters
- WASHINGTON: FedEx Field
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Mobile from Verizon and NFL RedZone.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –