9 Days Until 2015-16 Season Kicks Off on the Networks of NBCUniversal
Pro Soccer Talk to Feature Season Previews for Each Club, Analysis of the Top Players, & More
Coverage Debuts Saturday, August 8 at 7 a.m. ET on NBCSN
STAMFORD, Conn. – July 30, 2015 – NBC Sports Group’s coverage of the 2015-16 Premier League season kicks off nine days from today, on Saturday, August 8. Coverage begins at 7 a.m. ET with Premier League Live on NBCSN followed by Manchester United v. Tottenham, and continues throughout the season on the networks of NBCUniversal, on the Premier League Extra Time bonus TV package, and streamed live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
NBC Sports Group will once again make all 380 games from the Premier League available in the United States. All games will be preceded and followed by Premier League Live pre- and post-match shows from the NBC Sports Group International Broadcast Center in Stamford, Conn.
NBC SPORTS DIGITAL SURROUNDS THE NEW PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON
Pro Soccer Talk on NBCSports.com surrounds the start of the 2015-16 Premier League season with comprehensive season previews for each club, analysis of the top players at each position, and a map of the clubs. Beginning Monday, July 27, with Bournemouth, Arsenal and Aston Villa, the site kicked off season previews for three teams a day, and will wrap up team previews this Sunday, August 2.
Following is a look at Pro Soccer Talk’s coverage next week leading into the season kick off:
- , August 3: Joe Prince Wright breaks down his picks for the top 10 players this season, and Nicholas Mendola outlines his top five goalkeepers.
- , August 4: Coverage includes detailed locator map for the Premier League clubs, and Mendola provides his selection of top five defenders.
- , August 5: Prince Wright offers his table predictions for the season, and Mendola analyzes his top five midfielders.
- , August 6: Andy Edwards breaks down his top five forwards, and Prince Wright provides his picks for top 10 breakout players.
- , August 7: Prince Wright posts his overall season preview.
In addition, NBC Sports World’s Joe Posnanski spent time with Norwich City players and manager Alex Neil at Carrow Road to discuss their position as an underdog in the Premier League this season. The long-form story will be published on NBC Sports World next week.
For NBC Sports Group’s Premier League television schedule for the first three months of the season, click here.
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–