NBC Sports Super Bowl XLIX Press Conference – Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 5 p.m. ET/3 p.m. MT at Super Bowl Media Center in Phoenix
Super Bowl XLIX Conference Call – Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 2:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. MT
Super Bowl Pre-Game Show Conference Call – Wednesday, Jan. 28 at 3 p.m. ET/1 p.m. MT
STAMFORD, Conn. – Jan. 22, 2015 – NBC Sports has announced its media schedule for Super Bowl week, leading into NBC’s presentation of Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday, Feb. 1 from University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona. In addition, the NBC Sports Super Bowl XLIX Media Guide is now available with information on NBC’s coverage, production, broadcast talent, and much more.
Following is NBC Sports’ media schedule for Super Bowl week:
|Date||NBC Sports Media Event||Time (ET)||Time (MT)||Location/Phone & Passcode|
|Tues., Jan. 27||SB XLIX Conf. Call||2:30 p.m.||12:30 p.m.||785-830-1926; 8679918|
|Tues., Jan. 27||SB XLIX Press Conference||5 p.m.||3 p.m.||Super Bowl Media Center|
|Wed., Jan. 28||SB Pre-Game Show Conf. Call||3 p.m.||1 p.m.||719-457-2646; 5988356|
**NOTE: Glendale is located in the Mountain Time Zone. All times are listed in both Mountain Standard Time and Eastern Standard Time. Mountain Standard Time is two hours behind Eastern Standard Time.**
NBC SPORTS SUPER BOWL XLIX PRESS CONFERENCE – TUESDAY, JAN. 27 AT 5 P.M. ET/3 P.M. MT
NBC Sports Group executives and producers will join members of the Super Bowl XLIX and Super Bowl Pre-Game Show broadcast teams for the NBC Sports’ Super Bowl XLIX press conference on Tuesday, Jan. 27, at 5 p.m. ET/3 p.m. MT at the Super Bowl Media Center in Phoenix.
- o NBC Sports Group Executives and Producers (Mark Lazarus, Chairman; Sam Flood, Executive Producer; Fred Gaudelli, Super Bowl XLIX Producer; Drew Esocoff, Super Bowl XLIX Director)
- o Super Bowl XLIX Broadcast Team (Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michele Tafoya)
- o Members of the Super Bowl Pre-Game Show Broadcast Team (Bob Costas, Josh Elliott, Tony Dungy, Rodney Harrison and Hines Ward)
- WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 5 p.m. ET/3 p.m. MT
- WHERE: Super Bowl Media Center, Press Conference Room “B”
SUPER BOWL XLIX CONFERENCE CALL – TUESDAY AT 2:30 P.M. ET/12:30 P.M. MT
NBC Sports’ Super Bowl XLIX broadcast team of Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analyst), and Michele Tafoya (sideline reporter), and Super Bowl XLIX producer Fred Gaudelli will preview Super Bowl XLIX on a media conference call, Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 2:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. MT.
- WHO: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya, producer Fred Gaudelli
- WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 27, at 2:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. MT
- NUMBER: 785-830-1926
- PASSCODE: 8679918
SUPER BOWL PRE-GAME SHOW CONFERENCE CALL – WEDNESDAY AT 3 P.M. ET/1 P.M. MT
Members of NBC Sports’ Super Bowl Pre-Game Show broadcast team, featuring Dan Patrick (co-host), Tony Dungy (analyst), Rodney Harrison (analyst), and executive producer Sam Flood will preview Super Bowl XLIX on a media conference call on Wednesday, Jan. 28, at 3 p.m. ET/1 p.m. MT.
- WHO: Dan Patrick, Tony Dungy, Rodney Harrison, executive producer Sam Flood
- WHEN: Wednesday, Jan. 28 at 3 p.m. ET/1 p.m. MT
- NUMBER: 719-457-2646
- PASSCODE: 5988356
The NBC Sports Super Bowl XLIX Media Guide is now available online, with comprehensive information on broadcasters and executives, as well as details regarding NBC’s broadcast of the game
Click here for NBC Sports Super Bowl XLIX Media Guide: http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.
–SUPER BOWL XLIX–