Rob Mendez was born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder that caused him to be born without arms or legs, but that didn’t stop him from becoming a head football coach. In the next issue of ESPN The Magazine, Mendez writes a letter to the game that changed his life and allowed him to inspire so many others.
You are here: / / High School Football Coach Rob Mendez Featured on Cover of ESPN The Magazine’s Heroes Issue—Hitting Newsstands on Friday
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.