PREVIEW OF NFL NETWORK’S THANKSGIVING DAY PROGRAMMING
‘Good Morning Football’ Airs Live at 7:00 AM ET
Thanksgiving Day Edition of ‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Starting at 10:00 AM ET
Live Editions of ‘NFL Total Access’ at 3:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM ET & 11:30 PM ET
On Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 23, NFL Network provides 9 live hours of programming, beginning at 7:00 AM ET with a Thanksgiving Day edition of Good Morning Football. Hosts Kay Adams, Nate Burleson, Peter Schrager and Kyle Brandt set the table for the day, previewing Vikings-Lions, Chargers-Cowboys and Giants-Redskins.
A special Thanksgiving Day edition of NFL GameDay Morning airs at 10:00 AM ET, with host Rich Eisen, analysts Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Media analytics expert Cynthia Frelund.
Featured on the Thanksgiving edition of NFL GameDay Morning:
- Let it Shine – The story of how Pittsburgh Steelers rookie quarterback Josh Dobbs befriended one of his fans who was battling cancer, AJ Cucksey, while at the University of Tennessee
- Letters from Jerry – The story of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones penning a letter to the family of a Sacramento, CA police officer and lifelong Cowboys fan who was shot and killed in the line of duty
- Jive Turkey – The NFL GameDay Morning crew review some of their statements from earlier in the season
- Marshall Plan – Marshall Faulk discusses Minnesota Vikings running backs Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner examines Minnesota Vikings quarterback Case Keenum
- The NFL GameDay Morning crew draw up a play for families to use in their Turkey Bowls and unveil the ultimate touchdown celebration
- How do the Detroit Lions win their fourth consecutive game against the Minnesota Vikings?
- What would it take for the Minnesota Vikings to turn to quarterback Teddy Bridgewater?
- How will the Dallas Cowboys’ offense get going against the Los Angeles Chargers?
- Will the Dallas Cowboys stay alive in the playoff hunt until Ezekiel Elliott returns?
- Should the Washington Redskins sign quarterback Kirk Cousins to a long-term deal?
- Cynthia Frelund projects which players will have big games on Thanksgiving Day
- Live reports
- Stacey Dales from Detroit for Vikings-Lions
- Jane Slater from Dallas for Chargers-Cowboys
Live editions of NFL Total Access air at 3:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM ET and 11:30 PM ET.
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Mobile from Verizon and NFL RedZone.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on smartphones through NFL Mobile from Verizon, as well as other digital platforms such as TuneIn.com and through Watch NFL Network on tablet (NFL Mobile, Watch NFL Network and NFL on Windows 10 apps), PC (NFL.com/watch), Xbox One and Xbox 360 (NFL on Xbox app) and other connected TV devices (NFL app on Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Android TV and Amazon Fire TV). Watch NFL Network access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.
– NFL MEDIA –