MLB: For Only the Second Time Since 2002 – World Series Game 7 on FOX with San Francisco Giants at Kansas City Royals
NFL: NFC West Leaders Cardinals at NFC East Leaders Cowboys on FOX
COLLEGE FOOTBALL: No. 5 Oregon Hosts Stanford in Key Pac-12 Battle on FOX
WORLD SERIES GAME 7 TONIGHT ON FOX
For just the second time since 2002, baseball fans get a World Series Game 7 as the San Francisco Giants and Kansas City Royals battle for the 2014 World Series title tonight on FOX (7:00 PM ET) live from Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, MO.
Kevin Burkhardt anchors FOX’s extended 60-minute pregame show and is joined by Cleveland Indians first baseman Nick Swisher and MLB on FOX analyst Gabe Kapler, both past World Series Champions, in addition to Hall of Famer Frank Thomas.
Seven-time Emmy award-winner Joe Buck handles play-by-play for Game 7 with analysis from Harold Reynolds and Tom Verducci. MLB insider Ken Rosenthal and veteran Erin Andrews report from the field.
Immediately following Game 7 on the broadcast network, FOX Sports 1’s FOX SPORTS LIVE recaps and analyzes the game with former MLB players Eric Karros and C.J. Nitkowski. The program features game highlights from Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole.
- World Series Game 7: San Francisco Giants at Kansas City Royals
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, TONIGHT, Oct. 29 (7:00 PM ET)
ENTERTAINING NFL SINGLEHEADER SLATE ON FOX HIGHLIGHTED BY CARDINALS AT COWBOYS THIS SUNDAY
Week 9 of the NFL season is upon us and the NFL on FOX rolls on with another exciting matchup as the Arizona Cardinals visit the Dallas Cowboys from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, at 1:00 PM ET this Sunday. After calling MLB Postseason coverage on FOX and FOX Sports 1, play-by-play announcer Joe Buck rejoins his football broadcast partner Troy Aikman in the booth. NFL reporter Erin Andrews contributes from the sidelines.
FOX Sports’ NFL coverage begins each Sunday on FOX Sports 1 with FOX NFL KICKOFF at 11:00 AM ET with host Joel Klatt and analysts Donovan McNabb, Dave Wannstedt and Randy Moss. On the FOX broadcast network, FOX NFL SUNDAY immediately follows FOX NFL KICKOFF at 12:00 PM ET with co-hosts Terry Bradshaw and Curt Menefee alongside analysts Howie Long, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson, insider Jay Glazer and rules analyst Mike Pereira.
Sunday, November 2
GAME PLAY-BY-PLAY/ANALYST/SIDELINE COV. TIME (ET)
Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys Joe Buck, Troy Aikman 63% 1:00PM
& Erin Andrews
AT&T Stadium – Arlington, Texas
MARKETS INCLUDE: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix, Seattle, Denver, Portland, Charlotte, Nashville, Hartford, Salt Lake City, Milwaukee, San Antonio, Greenville, West Palm Beach, Las Vegas, Austin, Birmingham, Oklahoma City, Greensboro, Albuquerque, Jacksonville, Louisville, Memphis, Buffalo, New Orleans, Providence, Tulsa, Knoxville, Fort Myers
Philadelphia Eagles at Houston Texans Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston 7% 1:00PM
& On-field analyst Tony Siragusa
NRG Stadium – Houston, Texas
MARKETS INCLUDE: Philadelphia, Houston, Indianapolis
Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings Chris Myers, Ronde Barber 10% 1:00PM & Jennifer Hale
TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, Minn.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Washington, Minneapolis, Raleigh, Baltimore, Norfolk, Richmond
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cleveland Browns Thom Brennanman, David Diehl 8% 1:00PM
& Laura Okmin
FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, Ohio
MARKETS INCLUDE: Tampa, Cleveland, Orlando, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Dayton
St. Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch 11% 4:05PM & Pam Oliver
Levi’s Stadium – Santa Clara, Calif.
MARKETS INCLUDE: San Francisco, Miami, Sacramento, St. Louis, San Diego, Kansas City, Cincinnati
KEY PAC-12 BATTLES HIGHLIGHT COLLEGE FOOTBALL ON FOX AND FOX SPORTS 1
o No. 19 Oklahoma at Iowa State
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 1 (12:00 PM ET)
- Craig Bolerjack and Ryan Nece
o Western Kentucky University vs. Louisiana Tech
- FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 1 (3:00 PM ET)
- Brendan Burke, Ben Leber and Christian Steckel
o Kansas at No. 12 Baylor
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 1 (4:00 PM ET)
- Aaron Goldsmith and Brian Baldinger
o Stanford at No. 5 Oregon
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 1 (7:30 PM ET)
- Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Molly McGrath
- Deportes: Felipe Valenzuela and Erika Garza
o Texas at Texas Tech
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 1 (7:30 PM ET)
- Tim Brando and Brady Quinn
o Southern Miss at UTEP
- FOX College Sports & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 1 (8:00 PM ET)
- Mike Morgan, JC Pearson and Steffi Sorensen
o No. 18 Utah at No. 15 Arizona State
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Nov. 1 (11:00 PM ET)
- Joe Davis, Joey Harrington and Kris Budden
- This Week: FOX and FOX Sports 1 carry a pair of huge Pac-12 battles, as the top two teams in the North Division – No. 5 Oregon and Stanford – square off on FOX and FOX Deportes (7:30 PM ET), while two of the top three teams in the South Division – No. 15 Arizona State and No. 18 Utah – meet on FOX Sports 1. Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Molly McGrath call the action live from Autzen Stadium. Joe Davis, Joey Harrington and Kris Budden call the action from Tempe as the Sun Devils and Utes battle for the top spot in the division. FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREGAME, hosted by Rob Stone with analysts Joel Klatt and Dave Wannstedt, gets fans ready for kickoff of Stanford-Oregon. The pregame show begins at 6:30 PM ET on FOX.
BILL RAFTERY GOES IN-DEPTH ON BIG EAST HOOPS WITH BILL RAFTERY’S BIG EAST PREVIEW
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Nov. 2 (9:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Host Rob Stone with analysts Bill Raftery and Jim Jackson
- This Week: In this one-hour special, FOX Sports’ lead college basketball analyst Bill Raftery selects his preseason All-Conference team, while the group breaks down each team’s roster and schedule, and hears from coaches and players from around the conference. Stone, Raftery and Jackson discuss which teams are poised for breakout seasons, who will cut down the nets at Madison Square Garden in March and much more.
FOX SPORTS OPENS COLLEGE BASKETBALL SEASON WITH HISTORIC EXHIBITION CONTEST
o Northwood at Villanova (exhibition)
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Nov. 4 (7:00 PM ET)
- This Week: FOX Sports opens its coverage of the 2014-15 college basketball season with an historic matchup between Villanova and Northwood on Tuesday, Nov. 4 (7:00 PM ET) on FOX Sports 1. Northwood head coach Rollie Massimino served as Villanova’s head coach from 1973-92, leading the Wildcats to the 1985 NCAA Championship and meets his former squad as the program celebrates the 30th anniversary of its national title.
FOX SPORTS LIVE – WORLD SERIES GAME 7 POSTGAME COVERAGE, EXTENDED NBA HIGHLIGHTS AS REGULAR SEASON BEGINS: THURSDAY NIGHT NFL POSTGAME
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, nightly (11:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Onrait, Dan O’Toole, Jay Glazer, Gabe Kapler, Joel Klatt, Eric Karros, Matt Leinart, Donovan McNabb, Randy Moss, CJ Nitkowski, Petros Papadakis, Brady Quinn, Ephraim Salaam.
- This Week: Few things in sports rival the excitement of a Game 7 in a championship series. And thanks to the Kansas City Royals and San Francisco Giants, baseball fans are treated to just that on Wednesday night. After a dominating win in Game 6, the Royals forced a deciding finale and FOX SPORTS LIVE delivers comprehensive coverage of the Fall Classic with a post-trophy presentation postgame show. The show is highlighted by immediate reaction and analysis recapping all the action, anchored at the outfield plaza set by Kevin Burkhardt, who is joined by regular FOX SPORTS 1 analysts Gabe Kapler and Frank Thomas, in addition to current Cleveland Indians first baseman Nick Swisher. Exclusive interviews and site hits also come courtesy of reporters Erin Andrews, Jon Paul Morosi and Ken Rosenthal, who are on-hand to capture postgame reactions from both coaches and players. The dawn of the new NBA season is here as the league officially began regular season play Tuesday night. In step with the action, FOX SPORTS LIVE welcomes analysts Jim Jackson and Gary Payton back to the studio, joining insider Bill Reiter for nightly analysis and discussions recapping all the games and updating the many storylines. Thursday night kicks off this week’s NFL action with an NFC South showdown between the New Orleans Saints visiting the Carolina Panthers. A wide-open division that currently sees all four teams with losing records, Thursday’s game holds long-term divisional implications for both teams as the season makes its turn to the second half. FOX SPORTS LIVE has postgame reaction from insider Jay Glazer and analysts Donovan McNabb and Ephraim Salaam, breaking down all of the action.
FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICK OFF FEATURES TALKBACK WITH TOP HEISMAN CONTENDER MARIOTA
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday evenings (This week: 12:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Matt Leinart, Petros Papadakis, Joel Klatt, Clay Travis, Mike Hill, Todd Fuhrman, Bruce Feldman, Dave Wannstedt, Stewart Mandel
- This Week: College football coverage remains an emphasis during the week, leading up to Friday’s sixth installment of FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF. The hour-long show counts down the sport’s 10 biggest stories of the week with a stable of insiders and information men that includes Bruce Feldman, Stewart Mandel and Clay Travis, who provide up-to-the-minute reporting and insight on programs from across the nation. Former players Joel Klatt, Petros Papadakis and Matt Leinart are on-hand, joining longtime collegiate and professional coach Dave Wannstedt for game analysis and breakdowns. University of Oregon junior quarterback and Heisman Trophy candidate Marcus Mariota is interviewed via satellite. The Hawaiian signal caller is enjoying his finest season and with the Ducks at No. 5 in the initial rankings for the College Football Playoff, Mariota leads the 7-1 squad into a Pac-12 showdown this week at home against Stanford. The game is set for Saturday, Nov. 1 (7:30 PM ET) on FOX, and Mariota previews the game while also evaluating his Heisman candidacy as the regular season enters its final month.
AMERICA’S PREGAME – WORLD SERIES GAME 7 PREGAME, TALKBACKS WITH SABERHAGEN AND MORRIS WEDNESDAY, CARDINALS LB FOOTE THURSDAY, NASCAR LEGEND JEFF GORDON FRIDAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, weekdays (6:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Mike Hill, Molly McGrath, CJ Nitkowski, Kirk Morrison, Ephraim Salaam, Brady Quinn, Jill Arrington, Royce Clayton, Jay Glazer
- This Week: With the World Series drawing to its dramatic conclusion in the form of a Game 7 on Wednesday night, AMERICA’S PREGAME is the one-stop shop for the build-up to the deciding game. Wednesday’s extended 90-minute show includes a satellite interview with 1985 World Series MVP and former Kansas City Royals’ two-time Cy Young Award-winning pitcher Bret Saberhagen, previewing Game 7. Analysts Royce Clayton, Eric Karros and CJ Nitkowski are in studio, while insiders Jon Paul Morosi and Ken Rosenthal report from Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, contributing live interviews with players and coaches from the series. The show also takes extended site hits from the pregame crew of Kevin Burkhardt, Gabe Kapler, Frank Thomas and Nick Swisher from the outfield set. The Arizona Cardinals are one of the surprises of the NFL this season and enter Week 9 atop the ultra-competitive NFC West with a 6-1 record. Despite a number of injuries at key positions, the Cardinals have been powered, in part, by their excellent defense and 13-year veteran linebacker Larry Foote joins APG on Thursday for a satellite interview to discuss the team’s first half and looming matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. Four-time NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES champion and current points’ leader Jeff Gordon joins APG on Friday from Texas Motor Speedway, where the series competes this weekend. With three races remaining in 2014 and two left in the Eliminator Round, Gordon and other contenders look to knock down a win and automatic advancement into the final, one-race Champion’s Round in the season finale at Homestead.
A WIN AND SPOT IN FINAL CHASE ROUND UP FOR GRABS AT TEXAS; TRUCK SERIES OFFERS TRICKS & TREATS FOR FANS ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT LIVE ON FOX SPORTS 1 — Fan favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. won at Martinsville Speedway last weekend, robbing the eight remaining contenders in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup’s Eliminator Round of a win and subsequent automatic advancement to the final round of the championship. In addition, usually dominant drivers Kevin Harvick and Brad Keselowski suffered miserable outings, digging deep holes in the point standings with only two races remaining in the third of four rounds in the Chase.
Headed into Texas Motor Speedway this weekend with three races remaining in 2014, four-time champion Jeff Gordon leads Ryan Newman (-3), Joey Logano (-4), Matt Kenseth (-5), Denny Hamlin (-7), Carl Edwards (-20), Keselowski (-31) and Harvick (-33). A win in any of the Eliminator Round’s three races automatically advances a driver to the final, one-race Championship Round at Homestead-Miami Speedway, for which only four drivers qualify.
FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Sports GO offer 12.5 total hours of live NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES, NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES and NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES coverage this weekend from Texas, beginning Friday, Oct. 31 at 12:00 PM ET. The Truck Series competes under the lights on Halloween night, kicking off with NCWTS SETUP live on FOX Sports 1 at 8:00 PM ET.
Defending Truck Series champion Matt Crafton continues his quest to become the first Truck Series champion to win consecutive titles. Last week at Martinsville, he slightly stretched his lead over second-place Ryan Blaney to 18 points, followed by Darrell Wallace Jr. (-22), Johnny Sauter (-40) and Timothy Peters (-77).
LARRY MCREYNOLDS SAYS RYAN NEWMAN HAS BEEN A SURPRISE THUS FAR IN THE CHASE: “Ryan Newman is playing with house money right now because he is one of three drivers who barely got into the Chase, and he had no wins in the first 26 races. I felt consistency would get him through the Challenger Round but didn’t think it would get him past the Contender Round. In the first 26 races, he only had two top-five finishes. In the last five races of the Chase, he’s had five consecutive top-10 finishes and now two consecutive top-five finishes at Talladega and Martinsville. Dale Earnhardt Jr. winning Martinsville (and not a Chase contender) could play right into Newman’s wheelhouse (on advancing into the final round).”
MCREYNOLDS THINKS KEVIN HARVICK’S FRUSTRATION WITH MATT KENSETH COULD BECOME A DISTRACTION IN HARVICK’S TITLE PURSUIT: “I was a little puzzled with everything I saw (from Harvick at Martinsville). I know Kevin Harvick had to be wondering how in the world that accident happened. When he was sitting in his car in the garage, he called the camera man over to watch the replay on the monitor. I guess in Harvick’s mind, he’s wondering why Kenseth is driving that far over his head when they’re not even at the halfway point of the race. And, of course, when he got back out, he tried to brake-check Kenseth and just about put the radiator up in the firewall. I’m not sure Kenseth did anything intentional to Harvick, though. It’s hard to control Kevin Harvick’s emotions, but Rodney Childers is the leader of that No. 4 team. He has to get his focus back. Focusing on Matt Kenseth and the No. 20 car right now will help Harvick accomplish nothing. Focus on Texas and Phoenix. That’s the dot on the radar right now.”
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE FROM TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Oct. 31 (8:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
NCWTS SETUP FROM TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Oct. 31 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Krista Voda, Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Bob Dillner, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
- This Week: NCWTS SETUP offers a flashback to the spring Texas race, won by defending champion Matt Crafton, as well as a look back at last week’s Martinsville race, won by Darrell Wallace Jr., driving the No. 34 in a special tribute to Wendell Scott; a feature on four-time champ Ron Hornaday Jr. in what may be his last Truck Series start; a review of what took place between Timothy Peters and Johnny Sauter at Martinsville after the Martinsville race; a feature with Sauter and former Dallas Cowboys player Randy White as the series heads to the Cowboys’ backyard; and the NCWTS SETUP cameras follow Darrell Wallace Jr. as he makes an appearance at the grand opening of the Toyota facility in Plano, Texas.
NASCAR RACE HUB
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Monday through Thursday (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Co-hosts Danielle Trotta, Adam Alexander and John Roberts; analysts Matt Clark, Ray Dunlap, Bob Dillner, Jeff Hammond and Larry McReynolds
- This Week: Halloween “Frankendriver” feature in which NASCAR RACE HUB’s “nutty professor,” Larry McReynolds, and his sidekick Ray Dunlap, dissect parts of various drivers to create their ultimate driver (brain, heart, hands/car control, etc.); several drivers share their favorite Halloween memories; “Simmering Feuds” feature showcasing the fact all eight Chase drivers recently have had a feud with another Chase driver; full Texas preview and “Let it Ride” odds segment for Texas on Thursday, Oct. 30.
- Next Week: Driver/analyst AJ Allmendinger on Monday, Nov. 3.
NASCAR RACEDAY FROM TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 2 (1:00 PM ET)
- Talent: John Roberts, Kenny Wallace, Larry McReynolds, Kaitlyn Vincie and Rutledge Wood
- This Week: Sit-down interviews with Chase contenders Jeff Gordon and Ryan Newman.
UFC FIGHT FLASHBACK: VELASQUEZ VS DOS SANTOS III
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Oct. 29 (7:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Cain Velasquez, Junior Dos Santos
- This Week: Witness-never-before seen images from the final chapter of the greatest heavyweight trilogy of all-time when champion Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos battle for the UFC heavyweight belt at UFC 166. From the final moments leading up to their epic title clash, through the unforgettable aftermath, this is an all-access account of UFC heavyweight champion Velasquez’s thrilling grudge match against the only man to ever beat him, dos Santos. Watch the main event from all new vantage points, including super slow-motion film cameras, both corners mic’d up, and Velasquez’s teammate Josh Thomson’s blow-by-blow account. Witness exclusive reactions from fellow UFC fighters, UFC president Dana White, and star Houston Rockets players Dwight Howard and James Harden who were on hand.
UFC TONIGHT INTERVIEWS BISPING, STANN GUEST CO-HOST
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Oct. 29 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Daniel Cormier, Brian Stann, Karyn Bryant, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: On UFC TONIGHT, Cormier and Bryant are joined in the studio by guest co-host Brian Stann. They interview Michael Bisping before his fight next week versus Luke Rockhold. Ariel Helwani interviews Anderson Silva about his expected return in January. They also catch up with Dr. Robert Klapper. Plus, Helwani and Bryant add reports.
THE UTLIMATE FIGHTER: #5 DALY BATTLES #12 MAGANA FOR SHOT IN QUARTERFINALS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Oct. 29 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Anthony Pettis, Gilbert Melendez, Dana White
- This Week: This week on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER, Aisling Daly’s struggles get UFC president Dana White’s attention. Tecia Torres’ return to the competition angers some fighters. Then, in the sixth fight of the tournament, Team Pettis pits No. 5-ranked Daly against No. 12-ranked Angela Magana for a chance to advance to the quarterfinals.
UFC ULTIMATE KNOCKOUTS FEATURES TITLE FIGHT KNOCKOUTS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Monday, Nov. 3 (10:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Chuck Liddell, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Cain Velasquez
- This Week: Watch these nasty knockouts decide epic title fights on UFC ULTIMATE KNOCKOUTS’ championship edition. The sport’s greats like Chuck Liddell, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Cain Velasquez and more rise to the occasion when the belt is on the line.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGES CONTINUE TUESDAY
- This Week: The highly competitive group stages resume with two entertaining encounters as Liverpool takes on Real Madrid on Tuesday, and Ajax faces Barcelona on Wednesday – both matches on FOX Sports 1. Match Day 4 also features top English teams Arsenal and Manchester City in action on FOX Sports 2 on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively. MULTIMATCH 90, the live UEFA Champions League whip-around show, continues on FOX Soccer 2Go and FOX Soccer Plus.
- Talent: Rob Stone hosts pregame, halftime and postgame coverage in studio alongside analysts Eric Wynalda, Warren Barton and Brian McBride. Sports Illustrated senior columnist and FOX Sports soccer insider Grant Wahl also joins in studio.
Tuesday, Nov. 4 Match Network
2:00 PM UEFA Champions League Pregame FS1, FS2, FSN, Plus
2:30 PM Real Madrid vs Liverpool FOX Sports 1
2:30 PM Arsenal vs Anderlecht FOX Sports 2
2:30 PM Juventus vs Olympiacos FOX Sports Net
2:30 PM MULTIMATCH 90 FOX Soccer Plus
2:45 PM Malmö FF vs Atlético Madrid DirecTV
11:50 AM Zenit vs Bayer Leverkusen Plus/DirecTV
2:45 PM Basel vs Ludogorets DirecTV
2:45 PM SL Benfica vs AS Monaco DirecTV
2:45 PM Borussia Dortmund vs Galatasaray DirecTV
Wednesday, Nov. 5 Match Network
2:00 PM UEFA Champions League Pregame FS1, FS2, FSN, Plus
2:30 PM Ajax vs Barcelona FOX Sports 1
2:30 PM Manchester City vs CSKA Moskva FOX Sports 2
2:30 PM NK Maribor vs Chelsea FOX Sports Net
2:30 PM MULTIMATCH 90 FOX Soccer Plus
2:45 PM Bayern München vs AS Roma DirecTV
2:45 PM Paris Saint-Germain vs APOEL DirecTV
2:45 PM Sporting Lisbon vs FC Schalke DirecTV
2:45 PM Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC BATE Borisov DirecTV
2:45 PM Athletic BIlbao vs FC Porto DirecTV
GOLDEN BOY BOXING PRESENTS BOSTON “MONSTER BRAWL” FEATURING WELTERWEIGHTS O’CONNOR VS. FARMER
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Oct. 10 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Brian Custer, Paulie Malignaggi and Jessica Rosales
- This Week: Golden Boy Live! takes Plymouth Memorial Hall by storm on Thursday, October 30 with a special Halloween Eve “Monster Brawl” brought to fight fans by Golden Boy Promotions and Murphys Boxing, featuring the main event 10-round welterweight bout pitting former U.S. Olympic Team member Danny O’Connor (23-2, 7 KOs) against the tough and determined Andrew Farmer (18-2, 7 KOs). In the co-main event, lightweight contender Sharif Bogere (25-1, 17 KOs) faces the experienced Fernando Garcia in a 10-round bout. The televised opener will showcase Irish standout Jason Quigley (2-0, 2 KOs) in a four-round middleweight bout against Thomas Gifford. “I’m really looking forward to calling these fights, which showcase a lot of East Coast talent and up-and-coming stars,” says FOX Sports boxing analyst Paulie Malignaggi. “There is always something extra exciting about watching fighters fight close to home and I think fans will see that.”
SPADE RIDES THREE-GAME WIN STREAK TO CLIMB WITHIN ONE GAME OF LEADERS ON FANTASY FOOTBALL UNCENSORED
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Thursday, Oct. 30 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Glazer
- This Week: Comedian/actor David Spade has reeled off three wins in a row to move to 4-4 on the season, climbing out of the cellar and to within striking distance of the leaders heading into Week 9 of FANTASY FOOTBALL UNCENSORED. With Glazer, NFL on FOX Insider, serving as the commish, Spade leads a motley crew of celebrity football fans through a season of Fantasy Football competition. Joining Spade are fellow comedians Nick Swardson and Brody Stevens, Rascal Flatts’ bassist, Jay DeMarcus, MMA icon Chuck Liddell, No Filter’s Katie Nolan and actor Jerry Ferrara. One final entry, representing NFL on FOX, consists of rotating appearances by John Lynch, Ronde Barber and David Diehl. The league competes through FOX Fantasy Football on FOXSports.com. Orthopedic surgeon and FOX Sports contributor Dr. Robert Klapper provides insight into player injuries, deciphering team talk and offering fantasy football players a leg up on their competition. FOX Sports Fantasy Football, offered online, as an iPhone app or through the mobile site, provides live, automated and online drafts; customizable scoring options; up-to-the-minute live scoring and expert analysis. For current league standings, please visit: http://foxs.pt/1EYqbLU
STREET LEAGUE SUPER CROWN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS ENCORE ON FOX
- Network/When: FOX & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Nov. 2 (adjacent to NFL on FOX, check local listings)
- Talent: Trace Worthington, David Boudia
- This Week: The 90-minute 2014 SLS Nike SB Super Crown World Championship encore features the most elite skateboarding competition in the world where the top eight pros battle it out in a custom designed street course in a winner-takes-all format for the biggest prize in skateboarding history: $200,000. In addition to the encore special, SLS Founder Rob Dyrdek appears on FOX NFL SUNDAY earlier that day.
RED BULL CLIFF DIVING MAKES FIRST-EVER STOP IN BASQUE COUNTRY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Monday, Nov. 3 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Trace Worthington, David Boudia
- This Week: With the iconic Guggenheim Museum as a backdrop, Spain’s Basque country is ready to hold a one-of-a-kind 27-meter diving event off La Salve Bridge when the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series makes its next stop. “The overall title is on the line and the pressure is on England’s Gary Hunt to maintain his lead over American Steve Lobue,” says FOX Sports 1 host Trace Worthington. “Hunt could lock in the overall title with a top finish, while Lobue needs another win like he earned in Portugal to keep things close.” The La Salve Bridge, which usually welcomes sailors returning from sea, will be the take off point for three seconds of aesthetic free-fall. The cliff diving elite will demonstrate multiple twisting and flipping action while diving into the Nervión River at more than 52 mph from mind-blowing heights. The Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series is part of a stunning global sports series on FOX Sports 1 that also includes the Air Race World Championship, Crashed Ice World Championship and X-Fighters World Tour.