MLB: Cardinals and Giants Battle for Pennant on FOX and FOX Sports 1
COLLEGE FOOTBALL: No. 4 Baylor Aims to Remain Unbeaten
During FOX Sports 1 Tripleheader
NASCAR: NCWTS Returns to FOX Live From Talladega
#ICYMI: Senior Correspondent Pam Oliver Delivers Powerful Piece
for FOX SPORTS LIVE on NFL Players Who Retire Early
#ICYMI2: FOX Sports 1 Investigative Reporter Kevin Vaughan Uncovers Major Issues with Investigation Into Heisman Trophy Winner Jameis Winston
- LOUIS NEEDS WIN IN SAN FRANCISCO TONIGHT ON FOX SPORTS 1 – Following last night’s victory by the San Francisco Giants, to take a commanding 3-1 NLCS series lead over the St. Louis Cardinals, the redbirds are desperate for a win to keep their hopes of reaching the World Series alive. NLCS Game 5 airs on FOX Sports 1 tonight (8:00 PM ET) from AT&T Park in San Francisco. Analysts Harold Reynolds and Tom Verducci join play-by-play announcer Joe Buck with field reporters Ken Rosenthal and Erin Andrews for the remainder of postseason baseball on FOX and FOX Sports 1, including exclusive coverage of the World Series on the broadcast network.
Tonight’s Chevrolet NLCS on FOX Sports 1 pregame show (7:00 PM ET) is hosted by Kevin Burkhardt with analysis from MLB Hall of Famer Frank Thomas, Gabe Kapler, C.J. Nitkowski and Eric Karros from the FOX Sports 1 Network Center in Los Angeles. Burkhardt, Thomas, Kapler, Nitkowski and Karros preview the Cardinals vs. Giants telecast and offer analysis on tonight’s game.
- NLCS Game 5: St. Louis Cardinals at San Francisco Giants
- FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Tonight (8:00 PM ET)
- NLCS Game 6: San Francisco Giants at St. Louis Cardinals*
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (4:00 PM ET, will move to 8:00 PM ET if ALCS is complete)
- NLCS Game 7: San Francisco Giants at St. Louis Cardinals*
- FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Oct. 19 (7:30 PM ET)
- World Series Game 1: National League at American League
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Oct. 21 (7:30 PM ET)
- World Series Game 2: National League at American League
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Oct. 22 (7:30 PM ET)
- World Series Game 3: American League at National League
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Oct. 24 (7:30 PM ET)
- World Series Game 4: American League at National League
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 25 (7:30 PM ET)
- World Series Game 5: American League at National League*
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Oct. 26 (7:00 PM ET)
- World Series Game 6: National League at American League*
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Oct. 28 (7:30 PM ET)
- World Series Game 7: National League at American League*
- FOX, FOX Deportes & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Oct. 29 (7:30 PM ET)
- NLCS Game 5: St. Louis Cardinals at San Francisco Giants
NFL ON FOX FEATURES GIANTS/COWBOYS CLASH ON AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK
The NFL on FOX continues this week with another exciting matchup set for AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK featuring the New York Giants traveling to Big D to face the surging Dallas Cowboys. In the early window, the Carolina Panthers visit Lambeau Field to take on the Packers, the Detroit Lions host the New Orleans Saints, the Atlanta Falcons head to Baltimore to battle the Ravens and the Buffalo Bills hosts the Vikings.
FOX Sports’ NFL coverage begins each Sunday on FOX Sports 1 with FOX NFL KICKOFF at 11:00 AM ET with host Joel Klatt and analysts Donovan McNabb, Dave Wannstedt and Randy Moss. On the FOX broadcast network, FOX NFL SUNDAY immediately follows FOX NFL KICKOFF at 12:00 PM ET with co-hosts Terry Bradshaw and Curt Menefee alongside analysts Howie Long, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson, insider Jay Glazer and rules analyst Mike Pereira.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19
GAME PLAY-BY-PLAY/ANALYST/SIDELINE COV. TIME (ET)
Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers Sam Rosen, John Lynch 55% 1:00PM
& Pam Oliver
Lambeau Field – Green Bay, Wis.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Fort Myers, Greensboro, Greenville, Hartford, Houston, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Tampa, Tulsa, West Palm Beach
New Orleans Saints at Detroit Lions Chris Myers, Ronde Barber 9% 1:00PM
& Jennifer Hale
Ford Field – Detroit, Mich.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Austin, Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans
Atlanta Falcons at Baltimore Ravens Justin Kutcher, David Diehl 12% 1:00PM
& Laura Okmin
M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, Md.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Pittsburgh
Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston 12% 1:00PM
& On-field analyst Tony Siragusa
Edward Jones Dome – St. Louis, Mo.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis
Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills Tim Brando, Brendon Ayanbadejo, 5% 1:00PM
& Peter Schrager
Ralph Wilson Stadium – Orchard Park, N.Y.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Buffalo, Minneapolis
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys Thom Brennaman, Troy Aikman 92% 4:25PM
& Charissa Thompson
AT&T Stadium – Dallas, Texas
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Fort Myers, Greensboro, Greenville, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Tulsa, Washington, West Palm Beach
Arizona Cardinals at Oakland Raiders Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn 6% 4:25PM
& Kristina Pink
O.co Coliseum – Oakland, Calif.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Phoenix, Sacramento, San Francisco
- 4 BAYLOR LOOKS TO REMAIN UNDEFEATED; NO. 12 TCU MEETS NO. 15 OKLAHOMA STATE IN BIG 12 BATTLE; NO. 9 OREGON HOPES TO STAY IN PLAYOFF CONTENTION
- No. 20 Utah at Oregon State
- FOX Sports 2, Pac-12 Networks, Local MyNet Affiliates, FOX Sports GO & Pac-12 Now, Thursday, Oct. 16 (10:00 PM ET)
- Tim Brando, Joel Klatt and Jenny Taft
- No. 4 Baylor at West Virginia
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (12:00 PM ET)
- Craig Bolerjack and Ryan Nece
- UTSA at LA Tech
- FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (12:00 PM ET)
- Brendan Burke, Ben Leber and Christian Steckel
- Kansas at Texas Tech
- FOX Sports Regional Networks & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (3:30 PM ET)
- Mark Followill, Brian Baldinger and Lesley McCaslin
- UAB at Middle Tennessee
- FOX College Sports & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (3:30 PM ET),
- Mike Morgan, JC Pearson and Steffi Sorensen
- No. 15 Oklahoma State at No. 12 TCU
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (4:00 PM ET),
- Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Molly McGrath
- Washington at No. 9 Oregon
- FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (8:00 PM ET),
- Joe Davis, Joey Harrington and Kris Budden
- No. 20 Utah at Oregon State
This Week: FOX Sports 1 presents a tripleheader of action on Saturday, Oct. 18, kicking off at 12:00 PM ET as No. 4 Baylor looks to remain undefeated in a road game at West Virginia. Another Big 12 battle hits the airwaves at 4:00 PM ET as No. 9 TCU, coming off a last-second heartbreaking loss to the Bears last weekend, hosts No. 15 Oklahoma State. In the nightcap, No. 9 Oregon looks to remain under consideration for the four-team College Football Playoff and needs a win at home against Washington at 8:00 PM ET. Host Rob Stone is in studio all day alongside analysts Joel Klatt and Dave Wannstedt for highlights and analysis between games.
US WOMEN’S NATIONAL TEAM CONTINUES ITS WORLD CUP QUALIFYING JOURNEY
Following a 1-0 win in their opener against Trinidad & Tobago, the USWNT face a quick turnaround with their second match this Friday against Guatemala, live on FOX Sports 1 at 9:00 PM ET. Pregame show coverage begins at 8:30 PM ET.
Note: All times ET and subject to change
Date Time Show/Match Announce-Team Network
Oct. 16 6:00 PM Jamaica-Martinique Followill/de St. Aubin FOX Sports 2
8:30 PM Costa Rica-Mexico Kutcher/Slaton FOX Soccer Plus
Oct. 17 6:30 PM Haiti-Trinidad Hildreth/de St. Aubin FOX Sports 2
8:30 PM Pregame Stone/Mitts/Osborne/ FOX Sports 1
9:00 PM USA-Guatemala Dellacamera/Whitehill/ FOX Sports 1
Oct. 18 4:00 PM Costa Rica-Jamaica Hildreth/Slaton FOX Sports 2
6:30 PM Martinique-Mexico Rogondino/Whitehill FOX Sports 2
Oct. 20 5:00 PM Trinidad-Guatemala Rogondino/Latham FOX Sports 2
7:00 PM Pregame Stone/Mitts/Osborne/ FOX Sports 1
7:30 PM Haiti-USA Strong/DiCicco/Taft FOX Sports 1
Oct. 21 5:00 PM Martinique-Costa Rica Dellacamera/Hucles FOX Sports 2
7:30 PM Mexico-Jamaica Kutcher/DiCicco FOX Sports 1
LIVERPOOL VS. REAL MADRID ON FOX SPORTS 1 NEXT WEDNESDAY
The highly competitive group stages resume with Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Liverpool all featured. MULTIMATCH 90, the live UEFA Champions League whip-around show, continues on FOX Soccer 2Go and FOX Soccer Plus with a free preview.
|Tues., Oct. 21||Match||Network|
|11:30 AM||UEFA Champions League Pregame||FOX Sports 1|
|12:00 PM||CSKA Moskva vs Manchester City||FOX Sports 1|
|2:00 PM||UEFA Champions League Pregame||FS1, FS2, FSN, Plus|
|2:30 PM||Barcelona vs Ajax||FOX Sports 1|
|2:30 PM||Chelsea vs NK Maribor||FOX Sports 2|
|2:30 PM||Roma vs FC Bayern München||FOX Sports Net|
|2:30 PM||MULTIMATCH90||FOX Soccer Plus|
|2:45 PM||APOEL FC vs Paris Saint-Germain||DirecTV|
|2:45 PM||Schalke vs Sporting Lisbon||DirecTV|
|2:45 PM||BATE Borisov vs Shakhtar Donetsk||DirecTV|
|2:45 PM||FC Porto vs Athletic Bilbao||DirecTV|
Wed., Oct. 22
|2:00 PM||UEFA Champions League Pregame||FS1, FS2, FSN, Plus|
|2:30 PM||Liverpool vs Real Madrid||FOX Sports 1|
|2:30 PM||Anderlecht vs Arsenal||FOX Sports 2|
|2:30 PM||Olympiacos vs Juventus||FOX Sports Net|
|2:30 PM||MULTIMATCH90||FOX Soccer Plus|
|2:45 PM||Atlético Madrid vs Malmö FF||DirecTV|
|2:45 PM||Galatasaray vs Borussia Dortmund||DirecTV|
|2:45 PM||Bayer Leverkusen vs Zenit||DirecTV|
|2:45 PM||Ludogorets vs Basel (SUI)||DirecTV|
|2:45 PM||AS Monaco vs Benfica||DirecTV|
- Talent: Host Rob Stone alongside analysts Eric Wynalda, Brian McBride and Warren Barton.
CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CONTINUES WITH MATCH DAY 6
Five MLS clubs battle it out on the final Match Day to advance to the knockout rounds of this region’s most prestigious competition.
|Tues., Oct. 21||Match||Network|
|8:00 PM||Tauro FC vs DC United||FOX Soccer Plus|
|10:00 PM||Deportivo Olimpia vs Portland Timbers||FOX Soccer Plus|
|Wed., Oct. 22||Match||Network|
|8:00 PM||New York Red Bulls vs Montreal Impact||FOX Sports 2|
|Thurs., Oct. 23||Match||Network|
|10:00 PM||Deportivo Saprissa vs Sporting Kansas City||FOX Soccer Plus|
FOX SPORTS LIVE – EXTENDED MLB PLAYOFF COVERAGE, NLCS POSTGAME SHOWS, NBA EXCLUSIVES, NIGHTLY NFL NEWS AND RECAPS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, nightly (11:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Onrait, Dan O’Toole, Jay Glazer, Gabe Kapler, Joel Klatt, Eric Karros, Matt Leinart, Donovan McNabb, Randy Moss, Petros Papadakis, Brady Quinn, Ephraim Salaam.
- This Week: The Major League Baseball playoffs are approaching the deciding games of the League Championship Series, and FOX SPORTS LIVE continues to be right in the thick of things with nightly postgame recaps and analysis, covering all of the October action. Analysts Gabe Kapler and Eric Karros are in-studio each night, breaking down all of the games’ most critical plays and previewing the following days’ action. The show’s coverage enhanced by nightly lead-ins from the National League Championship Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and San Francisco Giants on FOX Sports 1. With the series kicking off over the weekend, postgame coverage includes both live sound from the game sites and analysis from Studio A where Kapler and Karros join host Kevin Burkhardt, CJ Nitkowski and Hall of Famer Frank Thomas at the desk. The show’s busy month of feature pieces and 1-on-1 interviews carries its momentum into the coming week. A series of exclusive interviews with topline NBA talent begins early next week as 1-on-1’s with new Clippers owner Stever Ballmer, star forward Blake Griffin and Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh all make their way to air. In addition, with the dawn of the NBA season just around the corner, FOX Sports 1 NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski returns to the studio next Monday night and will be on hand every night next week for news updates and insights in anticipation of the new season. With the NFL regular season nearing its midpoint, coverage remains strong throughout the week as FOX SPORTS LIVE keeps fans in tune nightly with news updates and insights from around the league.
FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICK OFF ROLLS ON, TALKBACK WITH MISSISSIPPI STATE QB AND HEISMAN FRONTRUNNER PRESCOTT, TOP-5 FSU/ND PREVIEW WITH FORMER QBs QUINN AND RIX
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday evenings (This week: 12:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Matt Leinart, Petros Papadakis, Joel Klatt, Clay Travis, Mike Hill, Todd Fuhrman, Bruce Feldman, Dave Wannstedt, Stewart Mandel
- This Week: College football coverage remains an emphasis during the week, leading up to Friday’s FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF at 12:00 A.M. ET. The hour-long prograM counts down the sport’s biggest stories of the week. The show boasts a stable of insiders and information men that includes Bruce Feldman, Stewart Mandel and Clay Travis, who provide up-to-the-minute reporting and insight on programs from across the nation. Former players Joel Klatt, Petros Papadakis and Matt Leinart are also on-hand, joining longtime collegiate and professional coach Dave Wannstedt for game analysis and breakdowns as they count down topics from 10 to 1. Special to the show this week, Mississippi State junior quarterback Dak Prescott, who has the Bulldogs ranked No. 1 in the nation with a 6-0 record and is considered one of the favorites for the Heisman Trophy joins via satellite. Another special feature for the week is a preview of the No. 5 Notre Dame’s matchup with No. 2 Florida State, featuring a pair of former quarterbacks from the prestigious programs — FOX Sports 1 college football analyst Brady Quinn and special guest and FOX Sports contributor Chris Rix.
AMERICA’S PREGAME – MLB PLAYOFF ANALYSIS IN-STUDIO AND SITE HITS FROM MOROSI AND ROSENTHAL
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, weekdays (6:00 PM ET), preempted Thursday, Oct. 16, Friday, Oct. 17
- Talent: Mike Hill, Molly McGrath, CJ Nitkowski, Kirk Morrison, Ephraim Salaam, Brady Quinn, Jill Arrington, Royce Clayton, Jay Glazer
- This Week: As the American and National League playoffs Championship Series continue, AMERICA’S PREGAME is the one-stop shop for daily game previews and insights for fans of both leagues. Analysts Royce Clayton, Eric Karros and CJ Nitkowski are in studio, while insiders Jon Paul Morosi and Ken Rosenthal report from site. In addition, correspondents from FOX Sports Midwest check in on behalf of the Kansas City Royals and St. Louis Cardinals, who both find themselves in the final four. Due to the National League Championship Series and NCWTS race on FOX Sports 1, the show is dark on Thursday and Friday.
UFC COUNTDOWN: UFC 179 ALDO VS. MENDES 2 PREVIEWS TITLE FIGHT AND MORE
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Oct. 19 (4:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jose Aldo, Chad Mendes
- This Week: UFC COUNTDOWN takes viewers behind the scenes before UFC 179 as three Brazilians brace to battle opponents from North America. Reigning featherweight champion Jose Aldo welcomes Team Alpha Male rival Chad Mendes back to the country, his mind as intent on victory as Mendes’ is on redemption. Glover Teixeira looks to rebound from his recent title shot with a bout against Phil “Mr. Wonderful” Davis. And undefeated lightweight prospect Diego Ferreira faces fellow upstart Beneil Dariush.
UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER: BISPING VS. ROCKHOLD, ALDO VS. MENDES PREVIEWS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Oct. 19 (5:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik
- This Week: Go inside the family life of veteran UFC star Michael Bisping, whose brash approach to fighting is balanced by his wife and his oldest son’s dreams of following in his footsteps. Then, as their much anticipated clash nears, Jon Anik hosts a heated exchange in studio between middleweight contenders Bisping and Luke Rockhold. Plus, considered by many to be the UFC’s greatest talent without a belt, Chad Mendes finalizes his mission to change that fact in Sacramento, as he readies for a championship rematch with Jose Aldo. And Joe Rogan ranks the greatest victories of featherweight champion Aldo’s career in Ultimate 8.
THE UTLIMATE FIGHTER RETURNS WITH SHOCKING INJURY, PLUS HERRIG VS. CLARK GRUDGE MATCH
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Oct. 22 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Anthony Pettis, Gilbert Melendez, Dana White
- This Week: This week on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER, an injury forces one of the fighters out of the competition and opens the door for another to get a second chance in the tournament. The Team Melendez fighters question the severity of Heather Clark’s nagging knee injury. And the storied rivalry between No. 6 seed Felice Herrig of Team Pettis and No. 11 seed Clark finally comes to a head, as they face off in the fifth preliminary fight.
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES LIVE ON FOX FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 2009; SEVERAL OF SPORT’S TOP NAMES, INCLUDING SIX-TIME CHAMP JOHNSON, NEED WIN AT TALLADEGA TO ADVANCE IN CHASE
Talladega Superspeedway, infamous for the “big one” in terms of monstrous pileups, truly hosts the “big one” this weekend, as Sunday’s race determines which eight of 12 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup contenders advance to the third round of the Chase. Among drivers who likely must win Sunday in order to continue are six-time and defending champion Jimmie Johnson, former champ Brad Keselowski and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports GO offer live coverage of NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES practice and final practice, as well as live prerace coverage from the 2.66-mile Alabama superspeedway. In addition, FOX and FOX Sports GO broadcast Saturday’s NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES race live (1:00 PM ET) from Talladega, marking the first Truck Series race on FOX since the network carried the Auto Club Speedway event in Feb. 2009.
Heading into Sunday’s Cup Series race, Joey Logano leads Kyle Busch (-6), Kevin Harvick (-7), Ryan Newman (-11), Carl Edwards (-12), Jeff Gordon (-14), Denny Hamlin (-15), Kasey Kahne (-31), Matt Kenseth (-32), Keselowski (-50), Johnson (-57) and Earnhardt Jr. (-57). Logano and Harvick are guaranteed spots in the third Chase round — the Eliminator 8 — by virtue of their wins in the current round.
A tight battle also continues in the NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES. With five races remaining on consecutive weekends, reigning champion Matt Crafton leads teammate Johnny Sauter by 19 points, followed by Ryan Blaney (-27), Darrell Wallace Jr. (-33) and Joey Coulter (-82).
DARRELL WALTRIP SAYS, CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION, TALLADEGA IS NOT UNPREDICTABLE:
“No matter what your intentions are when the race starts, whether to finish, win or ride around in the back, your game plan will change throughout the day, but probably not until near the end of the race. The Chase contenders will wait around to see if the guys they need to finish ahead of will have trouble or not. But Talladega is not unpredictable like everyone always says it is. Look at every race there over the years — they never change. There’s a huge pack of cars. Somebody runs up front all day but doesn’t win because they get shuffled out at the end, and someone often comes from nowhere to win. It’s very predictable — you just don’t know who the players will be. It could be a story like the two Davids (Ragan and Gilliland) a couple of years ago getting hooked up on a restart near the end and winning when everyone else scrambles and wrecks each other. The finish will be determined by who can execute their game plan at the end when it matters most, and also by who doesn’t get swept up in the big wreck or big wrecks. That’s not unpredictable — it’s quite predictable — not because of the Chase but because it’s Talladega.”
WALTRIP RECOMMENDS DRIVERS BE PROACTIVE IN THE DRAFT SUNDAY AT TALLADEGA:
“Drivers have two options at Talladega — either run up front and cross your fingers, or run in the back and hope that if mayhem breaks out, you’re far enough back that you can slow down and miss it. I’ve seen it go both ways numerous times. Talladega is frustrating because you can’t really devise a foolproof plan and must instead react to what’s going on around you. You have to be a little proactive and anticipate what is going to happen ahead of you. That’s very frustrating because you can execute your plan all day long, mind your own business and still get wrecked.”
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (1:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Bob Dillner, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
NCWTS SETUP FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (12:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Krista Voda, Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Bob Dillner, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
- This Week: NCWTS SETUP offers a look back at last year’s Talladega race, won by Johnny Sauter; a flashback to the series’ last outing at Las Vegas; an interview with 16-year-old Cole Custer regarding his career first win; a feature on Joey Coulter’s charity karting event; and a feature on Ben Kennedy as he heads to Talladega, a track built by his family.
NASCAR RACE HUB
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Monday through Thursdays (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Co-hosts Danielle Trotta and Adam Alexander; analysts Matt Clark, Ray Dunlap, Bob Dillner, Jeff Hammond and Larry McReynolds
- This Week: A full Talladega preview, “Let it Ride” odds segment and “Crunching the Numbers” feature for Talladega on Thursday, Oct. 16
- Next Week: Driver/analyst AJ Allmendinger on Monday, Oct. 20
NASCAR RACEDAY FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Oct. 19 (12:00 PM ET)
- Talent: John Roberts, Kenny Wallace, Jeff Hammond, Bob Dillner and Rutledge Wood
- This Week: Krista Voda sits down with Carl Edwards for his thoughts on the Chase and his 2015 move to Joe Gibbs Racing; a feature with Chip Ganassi Racing drivers Kyle Larson and Jamie McMurray; and actor Michael Rooker voices an essay on “risk versus reward.”
$1 MILLION ON THE LINE AT MONSTER ENERGY CUP ALL-STAR EVENT IN LAS VEGAS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2 & FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Oct. 18 (9:00 PM ET); FOX Sports 1 (replay), Sunday, Oct. 19 (1:00 PM ET); FOX (replay), Sunday, Oct. 26 (check local listings)
- Talent: Ralph Sheheen, Jeff Emig, Ricky Carmichael, Jenny Taft, Jeremy McGrath, Cameron Steele
- This Week: The best riders in the world compete in the richest race in motocross as a $1 million bonus is available to any racer who can sweep the three 10-lap main events on a course designed by legendary champion Ricky Carmichael, a member of the FOX Sports broadcast team. The Carmichael-inspired track design at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas consists of supercross and motocross obstacles unlike any other race track design in the world. The Monster Energy Cup, premiering live on FOX Sports 2 with replays on FOX and FOX Sports 1, posts a $250,000 purse, with the winner earning $100,000. For more information on the event, please visit: http://www.monsterenergycup.com/
MOTOGP HEADS TO AUSTRALIA WITH THREE ROUNDS OF CHAMPIONSHIP REMAINING
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Oct. 19 (12:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Host Bob Varsha; analysts Gregory Haines and Nick Harris
- This Week: Last week in Japan, Marc Marquez, 21, became the youngest rider in history to win consecutive MotoGP World Championship titles, clinching with a runner-up finish. The series heads to Phillip Island Circuit in Australia this weekend with Marquez leading Valentino Rossi and Dani Pedrosa (tied) by 82 points and Jorge Lorenzo by 85 with three rounds remaining. The Tissot Australian Grand Prix could hold implications in the point standings for the top-five challengers, as Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Rossi took the top three spots in 2013. In addition, FOX Sports 2 offers delayed coverage of Moto3 from Australia on Sunday, Oct. 19 at 4:00 PM ET and Moto2 at 5:00 PM ET.
KATIE NOLAN SITS ATOP FANTASY FOOTBALL UNCENSORED STANDINGS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 & FOX Sports GO, Friday, Oct. 17 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Glazer
- This Week: After six weeks of play, Katie Nolan, the NFL on FOX team and Chuck Liddell lead the way with 4-2 records atop the FANTASY FOOTBALL UNCENSORED standings. With NFL on FOX Insider Jay Glazer serving as the commish, comedian David Spade leads a motley crew of celebrity football fans through a season of Fantasy Football competition. Joining Spade are fellow comedians Nick Swardson and Brody Stevens, Rascal Flatts’ bassist, Jay DeMarcus, MMA icon Lidell, No Filter’s Nolan and actor Jerry Ferarra. One final entry, representing NFL on FOX, consists of rotating appearances by John Lynch, Ronde Barber and David Diehl. The league competes through FOX Fantasy Football on FOXSports.com. Orthopedic surgeon and FOX Sports contributor Dr. Robert Klapper provides insight into player injuries, deciphering team talk and offering fantasy football players a leg up on their competition. FOX Sports Fantasy Football, offered online, as an iPhone app or through the mobile site, provides live, automated and online drafts; customizable scoring options; up-to-the-minute live scoring and expert analysis. For more latest league standings, please visit: http://foxs.pt/1EYqbLU