ESPN’s First Take recorded its most-viewed year ever (show launched in 2005 as Cold Pizza through 2007) with 449,000 viewers (P2+). Overall, the audience was 25% larger than last year (449,000 vs. 359,000). Among men 18-34, First Take was up 29% (106,000 vs. 82,000).
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take Records Most-Viewed Year Ever, Up 25% in 2017
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.