- New Main Set: Rece Davis, Jay Bilas, Jay Williams & Jalen Rose
- Shannon Spake Added to Telecast as Reporter
- Special Production Open Featuring Voiceover, Musical Accompaniment from Quest Love of The Roots
ESPN will exclusively televise the 2015 NBA Draft presented by State Farm on Thursday, June 25, at 7 p.m. ET. This marks the 13th consecutive year that ESPN has been the home of the event, which will emanate from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. The 2015 NBA Draft will also be available on ESPN Radio and via WatchESPN.
New Main Set
Rece Davis will host the NBA Draft on ESPN and will be joined on the main set by ESPN college basketball analyst and NBA Draft expert Jay Bilas, college basketball analyst Jay Williams and NBA analyst Jalen Rose.
Production Open featuring Quest Love
Quest Love, the drummer for the critically acclaimed hip-hop group The Roots, will be featured prominently in ESPN’s new NBA Draft production open. Quest Love contributed a voiceover and musical accompaniment to the open, which focuses on the theme of hard work and the drive to be the best.
Front Office & International Analysis
ESPN NBA analyst Tom Penn will provide the NBA Draft front office perspective, while ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla will deliver analysis on the International players.
- Heather Cox returns to NBA Draft coverage as the green room reporter, while Shannon Spake, new to this year’s coverage, will handle draftee interviews once selections are made;
- ESPN college basketball insiders Andy Katz and Jeff Goodman will report news and information on site throughout the telecast;
- ESPN will have three remote reporters embedded with different teams, including Brian Windhorst with the Minnesota Timberwolves, Ramona Shelburne with the Los Angeles Lakers and Chris Broussard with the New York Knicks.
Fashion and fun
Moziah Bridges – a 12-year old entrepreneur, whose bowtie company gained him recognition after being featured on ABC’s hit show Shark Tank – will contribute fashion analysis of draftees and the ESPN crew.
NBA Draft on ESPN Radio
ESPN Radio will serve as the exclusive, national radio home of the 2015 NBA Draft. Marc Kestecher will be joined by Ryen Russillo and analyst P.J. Carlesimo to provide commentary.
ESPN2 will televise a special one-hour NBA Draft preview show on Wednesday, June 24, at 7 p.m.
ESPNU will be providing post-NBA Draft coverage on Thursday night, beginning at midnight ET, with Anish Shroff, Tim Welsh and Seth Greenberg providing commentary.
For additional coverage of the 2015 NBA Draft, please visit the NBA Draft special section on ESPN.com.