NFL Network’s Week 7 NFL Replay, Sound FX, No Huddle & Specials
Tuesday, October 25
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: San Diego Chargers at New York Jets
New York wide receiver Plaxico Burress caught three touchdown passes, including the go-ahead score in the fourth quarter, as the Jets defeated the San Diego Chargers, 27-21. Trailing 21-10 at halftime, the Jets held the Chargers scoreless in the second half and intercepted San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers twice in the fourth quarter to win their second consecutive game. Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez threw for 173 yards and three touchdowns, and running back Shonn Greene rushed for 112 yards.
- 9:30 PM ET NFL Replay: Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw for 335 yards and three touchdowns as the Packers held off rookie quarterback Christian Ponder and the Minnesota Vikings for a 33-27 victory to remain unbeaten. With a 146.5 passer rating, Rodgers became the first quarterback in NFL history to start a season with seven consecutive games with a 110-plus passer rating. Making his first career NFL start, Ponder threw for 219 yards and two touchdowns, including a 72-yard pass to Michael Jenkins on the first play of the game. Packers kicker Mason Crosby connected on four field goals, including a franchise-record 58-yarder.
Wednesday, October 26
Wednesday’s ‘NFL Replay’ game at 8:00 PM ET will be announced on Tuesday, October 25.
- 9:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 7
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 7 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of Raiders running back Darren McFadden, Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe, Cardinals linebacker Joey Porter and Titans head coach Mike Munchak.
- Michael Irvin, Michael Lombardi, Heath Evans and Jim Mora are featured this week on No Huddle Wednesday, October 26 at 10:00 PM ET for a roundtable discussion on Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, whether the New York Jets or Houston Texans made the bigger statement in the AFC and more topics from Week 7 in the NFL.
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming on Tuesday and Wednesday begins at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week on Tuesday, and one 90-minute replay on Wednesday. Following the final game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 9:30 PM ET.
Thursday, October 27
Mike Ditka: A Football Life
- The career of “Iron Mike” Ditka is chronicled on the latest installment of NFL Network’s documentary series A Football Life on Thursday, October 27 at 10:00 PM ET. The one-hour, NFL Films-produced documentary details Ditka’s blue collar personality born from his upbringing in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, and how it translated to the field as both a Hall of Fame tight end and Super Bowl-winning head coach with the Chicago Bears. Additional footage includes his post-football involvement with the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund and his role as a football analyst. Mike Ditka: A Football Life features interviews with Ditka, his wife Diana, former teammates, players and media personalities. To view a trailer for Mike Ditka: A Football Life, please click on the following link: