NFL Network’s ‘NFL AM’ Premieres Monday, July 30 at 6:00 AM ET
Quick Facts about ‘NFL AM’
Eight days and counting until the premiere of NFL AM – a new, live weekday morning show on NFL Network!
Beginning Monday, July 30 at 6:00 AM ET, fans can start their day with the NFL like never before with a four-hour morning show featuring seasoned and opinionated talent who will report and debate news, and examine the personalities that play the game.
Here are some quick facts about NFL AM:
· NFL AM is the first national morning show produced on the West Coast
· When: Monday – Friday, 6:00 – 10:00 AM ET
· What: A four-hour weekday morning show that will cover a wide-range of NFL-related topics, including the cultural convergence of sports, entertainment and pop culture
· Who: Brian Webber, Nicole Zaloumis, Eric Davis, Mark Kriegel & Steve Wyche
· Why: “NFL AM will give fans a great reason to look forward to the morning. We know that our fans are looking for more football and we are excited to provide a personality-driven show which focuses on football and everything around it. There will be no better way to start their day.” – Mark Quenzel, NFL Network senior vice president of programming and production
· Beginning September 3, NFL AM will encore each weekday at 7:00 AM PT for West Coast fans
Here are some features to look for on NFL AM:
· Double Coverage: Analysts Mark Kriegel and Steve Wyche go head-to-head with daily timed debates on the hottest topics around the NFL
o Luck vs. RGIII: The next Bird vs. Magic?: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-
· The _Underscore_: Analyst Eric Davis (a.k.a. The Underscore) underscores things that stand out to him throughout the NFL with host Brian Webber
o Rookies to watch in 2012: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-
o Most underrated wide receiver: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-
· Man 2 Man: Former Super Bowl-winning defensive back Eric Davis examines the two wide receivers who will pose the biggest problems for defensive backs each week
NFL Network airs seven days a week, 24 hours a day on a year-round basis and is the only television network fully dedicated to the NFL and the sport of football. For more information, log on to www.nfl.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –