Well known for live-event coverage of the flagship Aspen and Minneapolis events on ESPN, the World of X Games series on ABC has become a strong complement to the X Games brand, providing comprehensive year-round action sports coverage across broadcast, digital and social platforms. Fans can now consume and interact with action sports content, including live coverage of the domestic events on ESPN and ABC, live coverage of the international events on ESPN3, weekly original World of X Games programming on ABC and short-form original content on XGames.com and @XGames social channels.
You are here: / / X Games to Offer Year-Round Action Sports Content in 2018
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on