The world’s premier action sports competition returns to Aspen Snowmass January 26 – 29, inviting the top Ski, Snowboard and Snowmobile athletes to compete in 18 different disciplines over four days of sports, music and festival offerings. X Games Aspen will also feature musical performances – in chronological order – by Bassnectar, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, The Chainsmokers and G-Eazy. Fans can purchase tickets and platinum passes now at XGames.com/tickets.
You are here: / / X Games Aspen 2017 Announces Sport Disciplines and Music Lineup
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on