The world’s premier action sports competition returns to Aspen Snowmass January 26 – 29, inviting the top Ski, Snowboard and Snowmobile athletes to compete in 18 different disciplines over four days of sports, music and festival offerings. X Games Aspen will also feature musical performances – in chronological order – by Bassnectar, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, The Chainsmokers and G-Eazy. Fans can purchase tickets and platinum passes now at XGames.com/tickets.
You are here: / / X Games Aspen 2017 Announces Sport Disciplines and Music Lineup
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on