Mark Teixeira, a World Series Champion and three-time All-Star first baseman, has joined ESPN as a Major League Baseball analyst. In the multi-year agreement, Teixeira will regularly contribute to ESPN’s MLB studio coverage, SportsCenter and additional ESPN platforms, including ESPN Radio. The 14-year MLB veteran is expected to being during ESPN’s 2017 Spring Training coverage.
You are here: / / World Series Champion & Three-Time All-Star Mark Teixeira Joins ESPN as MLB Analyst
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on