The January programming on World of X Games kicks off 2018 with John John Florence clinching back-to-back world surfing titles at the WSL Surfing Stop #11 Billabong Pipe Masters. Next up, World of X Games leads into X Games Aspen 2018 with BACK TO LIFE, an in-depth feature on Aspen native, Torin Yater-Wallace, and X Games Aspen 2018’s Being series.
You are here: / / World of X Games January 2018 Lineup
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on