Several of the top women’s college basketball prospects will gather at Samsung 837 in New York, for the 2017 WNBA Draft presented by State Farm on Thursday, April 13. Samsung 837, the brand’s experiential flagship and cultural hub, is hosting draft for the first time. Airing in prime time for the fifth-straight year, coverage and analysis of the first round will begin at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2, followed by coverage of the second and third rounds on ESPNU starting at 8 p.m. WNBA Draft host Ryan Ruocco will be joined by analysts Rebecca Lobo and LaChina Robinson, and reporters Holly Rowe and Cassidy Hubbarth.
You are here: / / WNBA Draft 2017 Presented by State Farm Live on ESPN2 on April 13
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on