Several of the top women’s college basketball prospects will gather at Samsung 837 in New York, for the 2017 WNBA Draft presented by State Farm on Thursday, April 13. Samsung 837, the brand’s experiential flagship and cultural hub, is hosting draft for the first time. Airing in prime time for the fifth-straight year, coverage and analysis of the first round will begin at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2, followed by coverage of the second and third rounds on ESPNU starting at 8 p.m. WNBA Draft host Ryan Ruocco will be joined by analysts Rebecca Lobo and LaChina Robinson, and reporters Holly Rowe and Cassidy Hubbarth.
You are here: / / WNBA Draft 2017 Presented by State Farm Live on ESPN2 on April 13
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on