The total live audience for ESPN’s coverage of the 2 hour, 15-minute Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Championship on Sunday, July 16, was up six percent from last year (from 2,224,700 to 2,362,400). The TV portion of the audience was also up 6%, from 2,194,000 to 2,316,000 (P2+); both years earned a 1.5 rating, according to Nielsen. Streaming had the highest increase of 51%, from 30,700 in 2016 to 46,400.
You are here: / / Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Championship Total Live Audience Up Six Percent; Streaming Soars 51 Percent
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on