The total live audience for ESPN’s coverage of the 2 hour, 15-minute Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Championship on Sunday, July 16, was up six percent from last year (from 2,224,700 to 2,362,400). The TV portion of the audience was also up 6%, from 2,194,000 to 2,316,000 (P2+); both years earned a 1.5 rating, according to Nielsen. Streaming had the highest increase of 51%, from 30,700 in 2016 to 46,400.
You are here: / / Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Championship Total Live Audience Up Six Percent; Streaming Soars 51 Percent
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on