ESPN has launched a new campaign for NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC featuring an original song by Tony Award Winner James Monroe Iglehart (Aladdin, Hamilton) and Utkarsh Ambudkar (Pitch Perfect, The Mindy Project), members of hip-hop improv group Freestyle Love Supreme. Written and performed by Iglehart and Ambudkar, the anthem celebrates the launch of NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC with the biggest storylines and stars on the court. This is the first of a series of spots to be released throughout the season, which highlights each Saturday’s match ups.
You are here: / / What Time Is It? It’s NBA Saturday Primetime! ESPN Launches New, Original NBA Campaign Featuring Iglehart and Ambudkar of Freestyle Love Supreme
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on