Viewership for the season debut of the NBA Sunday Showcase series on ABC (Jan. 29) was up 33 percent compared to last year’s season debut, according to Nielsen. This past Sunday’s matchup – a 107-91 Cleveland Cavaliers’ victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder – generated a total live average audience (television + streaming) of 3,230,000 million viewers, up from 2,423,000 viewers last season for Chicago Bulls at LA Clippers.
You are here: / / Viewership for Season Debut of ABC’s NBA Sunday Showcase Up 33 Percent
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on