Viewership for the season debut of the NBA Sunday Showcase series on ABC (Jan. 29) was up 33 percent compared to last year’s season debut, according to Nielsen. This past Sunday’s matchup – a 107-91 Cleveland Cavaliers’ victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder – generated a total live average audience (television + streaming) of 3,230,000 million viewers, up from 2,423,000 viewers last season for Chicago Bulls at LA Clippers.
You are here: / / Viewership for Season Debut of ABC’s NBA Sunday Showcase Up 33 Percent
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on