Sunday’s UEFA EURO 2016 Final on ESPN and ESPN Deportes – a 1-0 victory in extra time to secure Portugal’s first-ever title in an international competition – ranks as the most-watched UEFA European Football Championship match on the ESPN networks. Based on Nielsen, the 2.5-hour telecast (3-5:30 p.m. ET) averaged 5,899,000 viewers combined for the game window on ESPN and ESPN Deportes. The audience was up two percent from the 5,758,000 viewers who watched the UEFA EURO 2012 Final (Spain vs. Italy) on both ESPN English and Spanish-language networks.
You are here: / / UEFA EURO 2016 Final: Most-Watched UEFA European Football Championship Telecast on the ESPN Networks
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on