Sunday’s UEFA EURO 2016 Final on ESPN and ESPN Deportes – a 1-0 victory in extra time to secure Portugal’s first-ever title in an international competition – ranks as the most-watched UEFA European Football Championship match on the ESPN networks. Based on Nielsen, the 2.5-hour telecast (3-5:30 p.m. ET) averaged 5,899,000 viewers combined for the game window on ESPN and ESPN Deportes. The audience was up two percent from the 5,758,000 viewers who watched the UEFA EURO 2012 Final (Spain vs. Italy) on both ESPN English and Spanish-language networks.
You are here: / / UEFA EURO 2016 Final: Most-Watched UEFA European Football Championship Telecast on the ESPN Networks
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on