Sunday’s UEFA EURO 2016 Final on ESPN and ESPN Deportes – a 1-0 victory in extra time to secure Portugal’s first-ever title in an international competition – ranks as the most-watched UEFA European Football Championship match on the ESPN networks. Based on Nielsen, the 2.5-hour telecast (3-5:30 p.m. ET) averaged 5,899,000 viewers combined for the game window on ESPN and ESPN Deportes. The audience was up two percent from the 5,758,000 viewers who watched the UEFA EURO 2012 Final (Spain vs. Italy) on both ESPN English and Spanish-language networks.
You are here: / / UEFA EURO 2016 Final: Most-Watched UEFA European Football Championship Telecast on the ESPN Networks
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on