On Thursday, March 1, the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team will kick off the 2018 SheBelieves Cup, which will feature four national teams in the top 10 of FIFA’s rankings, including the top three teams in the world – USA (No. 1), Germany (No. 2), England (No. 3) and France (No. 6). The USWNT will field some of its top players including Alex Morgan, Carli Lloyd and Megan Rapinoe, and will play Germany at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2 in its first game. Acclaimed play-by-play commentator Ian Darke and former USWNT captain Julie Foudy will call the match. Earlier in the day, England will take on France at 4 p.m. on ESPN3.
You are here: / / U.S. Women’s National Team Kicks off SheBelieves Cup against Top National Teams
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.