Turner Sports Launches MikeFratello.com Featuring Insight and Analysis from the “Czar of the Telestrator”
Turner Sports Interactive and TNT NBA Analyst Mike Fratello announced today that they have launched MikeFratello.com. The site will be regularly updated with exclusive information, analysis and insight from the “Czar of the Telestrator.” Exclusive features on the site include:
- Fratello Fundamentals – Mike puts on his coaching hat to explain basketball strategies.
- Mike’s Fantasy Pick – The Czar gives his expert advice on which player is in store for a big fantasy week.
- Question of the Week – Mike answers some of the bigger questions surrounding the NBA.
- From the Booth – The Czar shares what he and fellow broadcasters are up to in front of the camera and behind the scenes.
- Czar’s Week in Review – Mike analyzes the previous week of NBA action.
- Weekly Polls – Mike asks a new poll question every week and allows fans to answer.
- Top Telestrator Moments – Mike breaks down NBA footage in a way only the “Czar of the Telestrator” can.
- Stories From an NBA Coach – Mike recounts episodes from his NBA coaching career spanning over two decades.
- Fired Up – Mike voices his opinion on issues around the league.
MikeFratello.com is part of the Turner Sports and Entertainment Digital Network.
Turner Sports, a division of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., presents some of the best and most popular sporting events worldwide and is a leader in televised and online sports programming. With events airing on TBS and TNT, Turner Sports’ line-up includes NASCAR and NASCAR.COM, the NBA, Major League Baseball, professional golf, PGATOUR.COM and PGA.com. Turner Sports and the NBA also jointly manage NBA Digital, which includes NBA TV, NBA.com, NBA League Pass, NBADLeague.com and WNBA.com.