Vivicast Media, a leading licensor of branded cable networks to affiliates throughout the United States, and The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) today announced a comprehensive multi-year distribution agreement to deliver Disney’s robust lineup of top quality sports, news and entertainment content to Vivicast’s roster of video operators that deliver content to TVs, computers, smartphones, tablets, and streaming devices nationwide.
You are here: / / The Walt Disney Company and Vivicast Media Announce Multi-Year Distribution Agreement
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on