ESPN Radio’s enhanced lineup will debut January 2, 2018 highlighted by the national broadcast of The Stephen A. Smith Show on nearly 300 terrestrial radio stations across the country. The show, which airs from 1 – 3 p.m. ET, returned to ESPN Radio in January 2017, and is currently broadcast terrestrially on ESPN Radio in New York and Los Angeles, as well as on SiriusXM. The program showcases the dynamic personality and provocative opinions of host Stephen A. Smith, as he takes listeners, and his guests, through the hottest topics of the day in sports.
You are here: / / The Stephen A. Smith Show Expands to Affiliates Nationwide January 2 as Part of Revamped ESPN Radio Lineup; The Will Cain Show Debuts at 3 p.m.
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on