ESPN announces that the Holiday Inn Express® brand has come onboard as the newest official sponsor of the Southeastern Conference and SEC Network. Holiday Inn Express, the official hotel of the SEC, will also have category exclusivity on site at all SEC Championship events throughout the year, use of SEC and SEC Network marks and logos, as well as access to on site hospitality and marketing opportunities.
You are here: / / The Holiday Inn Express® Brand Joins as Official Sponsor of the SEC and the SEC Network
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on