ESPN announces that the Holiday Inn Express® brand has come onboard as the newest official sponsor of the Southeastern Conference and SEC Network. Holiday Inn Express, the official hotel of the SEC, will also have category exclusivity on site at all SEC Championship events throughout the year, use of SEC and SEC Network marks and logos, as well as access to on site hospitality and marketing opportunities.
You are here: / / The Holiday Inn Express® Brand Joins as Official Sponsor of the SEC and the SEC Network
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on