n its tenth year of existence, the High School Basketball Nationals tournament (formerly DICK’S Nationals) will have a new name starting in 2018. Paragon Marketing Group is pleased to announce it has reached an agreement with GEICO to become the new title sponsor and continue the tournament’s rich tradition.
You are here: / / Tenth Annual High School Basketball Nationals Tournament Returns to New York City; Adds GEICO as Title Sponsor
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.