Continuing an upward ratings trend for baseball on ESPN Deportes, the network wrapped up its exclusive Spanish-language coverage of the 2017 World Baseball Classic with the championship game featuring the United States vs Puerto Rico Wednesday, March 22, delivering top ratings. The final marked the largest audience for a baseball game on Spanish-language television and viewing for the overall tournament on ESPN Deportes finished up 67 percent from 2013.
You are here: / / Strong Ratings for ESPN Deportes’ Coverage of the 2017 World Baseball Classic
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on