Tennis star Sloane Stephens is part of ESPN’s new public service campaign, Don’t Retire, Kid, created in partnership with the Aspen Institute’s Project Play. The 2017 US Open champion taped a public service announcement (https://vimeo.com/352047671) for the initiative, which is aimed at reversing a national trend of diminishing participation in youth sports.
You are here: / / Sloane Stephens Helps ESPN Launch Don’t Retire, Kid Campaign Aimed at Increasing Youth Sports Participation
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.