espnW will again bring together sports industry leaders and top female athletes for the seventh annual espnW: Women + Sports Summit presented by Toyota from October 13-15, at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, Calif. The two-day conference will include panels, keynotes, work sessions, presentations and activities geared towards advancing the agenda of women in sports and focused around the “Vision, Action, Impact” theme.
You are here: / / Seventh Annual espnW: Women + Sports Summit Welcomes Key Industry Influencers and Athletes
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on