For the second year, SEC Network is turning over its control room to the 14 Southeastern Conference schools for a two-week stretch. Beginning Monday, July 18, each school will exclusively program 24-hours of the network with classic games, films, ESPN original content and school-produced content.
You are here: / / SEC Schools Takeover SEC Network Programming July 18-31
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on