For the second year, SEC Network is turning over its control room to the 14 Southeastern Conference schools for a two-week stretch. Beginning Monday, July 18, each school will exclusively program 24-hours of the network with classic games, films, ESPN original content and school-produced content.
You are here: / / SEC Schools Takeover SEC Network Programming July 18-31
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on