The Seattle Mariners will return to ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell for the first time since 2004 as they visit the National League Central-leading Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field on July 31, at 8 p.m. ET. The Mariners – led by MLB All-Star Robinson Cano – will face a star-studded Cubs team, highlighted by their All-Star infield of Anthony Rizzo, Ben Zobrist, Addison Russell and Kris Bryant. The Mariners last appeared on Sunday Night Baseball, July 6, 2004 vs. the Chicago White Sox.
You are here: / / Seattle Mariners Return to ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball to Face First-Place Chicago Cubs July 31
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on