The Seattle Mariners will return to ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell for the first time since 2004 as they visit the National League Central-leading Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field on July 31, at 8 p.m. ET. The Mariners – led by MLB All-Star Robinson Cano – will face a star-studded Cubs team, highlighted by their All-Star infield of Anthony Rizzo, Ben Zobrist, Addison Russell and Kris Bryant. The Mariners last appeared on Sunday Night Baseball, July 6, 2004 vs. the Chicago White Sox.
You are here: / / Seattle Mariners Return to ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball to Face First-Place Chicago Cubs July 31
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on