Now in its third year, X Games Norway will bring Ski and Snowboard Big Air and Skateboard Street competitions back to downtown Oslo and to Fornebu in Baerum May 16 – 20 in celebration of Norway’s constitution day on 17 May. Athletes and fans will take in the national celebration and then competition will begin on the 18th. The Big Air events will be held on a scaffold jump, much like the sold out competitions in 2016 where 20,000 spectators watched the first-ever X Games in Norway. Similarly, Skateboard Street competitions will return to the X Games legacy park at Skur 13 after a break from the program in 2017.
You are here: / / SAVE THE DATE: X Games Norway 2018 May 16 – 20 in Oslo
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on