Award-winning journalist Sam Borden has joined ESPN as a writer and television contributor. Borden, who joins ESPN from The New York Times, will focus on enterprise and investigative work around international sports, largely contributing to coverage surrounding major global football leagues and competitions including FIFA World Cup, UEFA European Championships, the Premier League, Champions League and more. In addition, he will contribute to ESPN coverage of the Olympics and major cricket, rugby, golf and tennis competitions. His written work will appear on ESPNFC and ESPN.com and ESPN app editions globally, and he will also appear on SportsCenter, E:60, Outside The Lines, and various ESPNFC programs.
You are here: / / Sam Borden Joins ESPN as Global Sports Contributor
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on